New SN New car.. im back from a 4 year break from SN. old sn=UnderPressureGT

thanks for the constructive criticizm... purple hids are gone... just another way for me to get pulled over and you know one ticket leads to others..... i now have 6000K in there and there as white as white lol.... i got a smoked crystal clear headlights on order.... i do gotta lower it, but im not gonna attempt that until my 345/30s are on back first....

I am gonna do the 281 wing tho... even tho its not a true saleen, im not gonna be the car in town where people say heeeeyyyyy there goes that saleen with a gt wing and a cobra front bumper lol... im gonna finish the look.... the t1 wing is tooo loud... the 351 wing is a little too loud also.. i think the 281 wing is suttle tho

Welcome back, I think you and I did some web bickering back in the day...that was then though. Like you said 4 years can do alot for maturity. Car looks good, good to see you are still in Mustang game.

Welcome back, I think you and I did some web bickering back in the day...that was then though. Like you said 4 years can do alot for maturity. Car looks good, good to see you are still in Mustang game.

ohh yesss your name brings back memories of bicker matches lol..... i was 18 back then.... it doesnt feel like 4 years, but i guess time fliesssss.... i never thought ide be back in the game again... buttttttttt when my younger brother brought home an 010 camaro 2ss, now its time for WARRRR lol

345's?? Holy damn. Can't wait to see pics of that. Is it gonna fit?

it shoulddd fit.... tailpipes are gonna have to be bent.. quadshocks gotta go and i might have to beat the hell outta the inner fender, but it shouldd work fine... i posted a thread in the 94-95 talk about pics of their mustangs asses with 285+ tires and 2 people have 335s on them... this car right here got me REALLLYYYY wanting to do it..