New stangnet Member

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the site and that is a very sweet looking car. Looks very clean and the color is :drool:

First mods I would do are gears, full length sub frames, Eibach Pro springs, O/R h-pipe and a tuner.
It will wake the car up big time and the chasis will really tighten up, car will ride AND handle 10x better then now :nice:

Is it an auto or stick?

Welcome to the site and that is a very sweet looking car. Looks very clean and the color is :drool:

First mods I would do are gears, full length sub frames, Eibach Pro springs, O/R h-pipe and a tuner.
It will wake the car up big time and the chasis will really tighten up, car will ride AND handle 10x better then now :nice:

Is it an auto or stick?

Thanks
What is the stock gears in it? what gear should i put in it?
What site do you recommend to by the parts?

The Stang is Auto

Thanks
What is the stock gears in it? what gear should i put in it?
What site do you recommend to by the parts?

The Stang is Auto
I would go 3.73 but most others on here would go 4.10 but IMHO thats too much for a highway driven Stang. Since you have an auto I would get with Cobra_Red cause the dude is smart and really knows his auto mods :nice:

Stick or Auto ?

And how about them engine pics:D

Here you go bone stock 4.6. on the last pic Can you tell me where the wire is that goes on that green plug . My Radiator light is on and i think thats the prob

SDC12766.jpg

SDC12768.jpg

SDC12769.jpg

Hey Can you tell me where the wire is that goes on that green plug .
SDC12770.jpg

First off nice car. Def. looks like 05+ wheels on it. For some reason it looks like something is missing in the engine bay, but maybe its just me haha. And it has driver side fill valve covers, thought they were pas. side fill? I might be wrong haha I forget how my 00 was. That looks like the temp coolenet sensor? Once agian, I forget hahahaha so I guess its pointless for me to post

That is for the coolant temp sensor. Does your gauge read at all? If it does then thats the one for the computer and it should come out of the same harnes that feeds the alt. :nice:

First off nice car. Def. looks like 05+ wheels on it. For some reason it looks like something is missing in the engine bay, but maybe its just me haha. And it has driver side fill valve covers, thought they were pas. side fill? I might be wrong haha I forget how my 00 was. That looks like the temp coolenet sensor? Once agian, I forget hahahaha so I guess its pointless for me to post

Well Thanks for the post anyways:nice:

Yeah im looking into changing the Gears but im not sure which one i should get.
Is the gears something i can change my self :shrug:

Absolutely not.

You would have to be an experienced mechanic and have specialty tools for the job. It will cost around $500-$600 for a gear swap.
If I were you, I would do a stall converter and gears at the same time.
A stall will make that auto come to life.
Be ready to spend around a grand on it though.

Congrats on the new mustang bro :nice: