New To Stangnet From Canada!

Hey there I am the owner of a 1990 Mustang Lx Hatchback. Picked it up around a month ago. I joined this forum to learn more about my car as I proceed to modify and upgrade it and I feel it is a good thing to have somewhere to run to with questions every now and then, and of course help out with any questions or problems other members may have when I can. The car is pretty stock still, 3.73 posi rear end, subframe connectors, 177XXX kms on it (I'm from Canada) It is an AOD car, some may say boo to that but I really have no problem with it! The car is twilight blue with a red stripe around it, Euro headlights, tinted rear glass, 16' pcw wheels on yokohama rubber. Stock exhaust system with flowmaster 40's and 3' magnaflow tips. Factory A/C car but previous owner has done a delete. Interior is mint, and the car is overall gorgeous from around 5 feet away. Here are a few pics of it, hope you enjoy. I look forward to meeting some forum members and sharing my journey along the way. Thanks for reading. IMG_0725.jpg IMG_0728.jpg Copy of IMG_0714.jpg Copy of IMG_0729.jpg IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0726.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Sponsors (?)