New to the fam!

She is all og right now but somethings are going to change to give her a modern but old look. any suggestions?
You can change the looks drastically by changing the front and rear bumpers to give it a more modern look (tucked bumper). You can find parts for example here:
https://classicautoreproductions.com/collections/1974-1978-mustang-ii-body-and-bumpers

More stock look with tucked bumpers:
More aftermarket look:

Reactions: 1 user
Just ordered the new alte

I'm actually going to order the monroe handler body kit from them . Going to change the taillight to the a different lights and the grill also.

These are rims and tires on her. I might vinyl them black with a red trim I'm trying to keep her consistent with her current colors.

Attachments

• 20210820_155825_1630190845601.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 34
The problem with the 10 holes is they won't fit the II that well. If everything is stock, 4-1/2 back space is about the most you can go in the back before you run into clearance issues. I honestly don't remember what you can get away with in the front, but I'm sure you could find the answer somewhere in the thread I shared earlier.

LeSad

So update guys I took out for replacements the radiator, power steering pump, water pump and alternator yesterday. Noticed I need to get a thermostat housing and convert my alternator setup to one wire setup. Pheww so everything goes back in today along with a tune up. If I have time I might change out the headlights I will put pictures if I can when all complete.

Reactions: 1 users