• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

New to the forum and mustangs looking for tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0squ1t0
  • Start date Start date Feb 7, 2011
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
15 Year Member
Nov 9, 1999
3,046
36
119
LaGrange, GA
May 24, 2011
#21
  • May 24, 2011
  • #21
I used to have Kumhos...never again(way loud). I replaced with General UHP's and like them very much. I live in the south also.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
98
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
2003 Mustang GT - Rear Tire Size Question
  • Cassiebaebae
  • Jun 29, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2 3 4
Replies
63
Views
2K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
squeak93
S
01 GT DRIVERS SIDE DOOR LOCK CYLINDER LINKAGE
  • Scwhitten
  • May 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
252
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 19, 2026
melo.timo
M
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
374
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
I
I'm gonna have so many questions (but I know how to search)
  • ironhorsewayne
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
268
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?