New Twist In The Fox Game?

• Sponsors (?)

So, that's not a photoshop?

It is a render.

He's still in the designing process.

That sucks although I was wondering about the line between the new piece and the bottom of the bumper.

13010802_1573155389643078_3302545995731758442_n-jpg.554405.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is he doing the whole bumper? Not sure how you'd get that crimp in-between without it.

From what I've seen, he hasn't mentioned. But based on him getting the entire bumper and mounting points 3D scanned, I'd imagine he's designing an entire replacement.

That's a bit more hairy. I'd rather have an attachable splitter for the front piece.

One-piece molded is just one curb away from a nightmare.

I've seen people attempt it with the Mach 1 chin on the gt bumpers and it just looks goofy to me. It's not meant to bend around the sharp front corners.

If he did one similar to the Mach (as in just the chin piece), that would be cool.

Reactions: 1 user
Very cool that someone is taking the time to make updated pieces for foxes. I specifically like the rear, and agree that he should make each the front and rear two piece designs so that in the event the lower gets scratched or broken, it can be replaced separately. Now the guys with coyote powered foxes can have a bit of newer styling to hint what is under the hood.