New Twist In The Fox Game?

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't mind seeing it on an LX though...just to see.

I like the clean lines of the LX but always felt the rear was just empty, especially when you can see the gas tank cover. I feel like it could be improved.

The GT guys get all the fun stuff :(

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for voting for your favorite splitter design. After going through all the submissions, Design B took 74% of the vote with A coming in at 26%. I'm also excited to announce that the front splitter for the 87-93 GT/Cobra will become Makers Garage's first product. Pre-sale orders will take place the last week of May, and I'll be announcing a special offer in the next few weeks.
What about the diffuser... The diffuser is still in early development. I have decided to switch the bumper from composite to polyurethane. This change requires much more development time. I want this part to be perfect

Attachments

• 13047837_1089008324454990_587038186615478987_o.jpg
    13047837_1089008324454990_587038186615478987_o.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 162
Thank you to everyone for voting for your favorite splitter design. After going through all the submissions, Design B took 74% of the vote with A coming in at 26%. I'm also excited to announce that the front splitter for the 87-93 GT/Cobra will become Makers Garage's first product. Pre-sale orders will take place the last week of May, and I'll be announcing a special offer in the next few weeks.
What about the diffuser... The diffuser is still in early development. I have decided to switch the bumper from composite to polyurethane. This change requires much more development time. I want this part to be perfect
Is this your company?

no... hes a good friend from my school years. he was a mechanic who went to work for ford as a designer.

as for being a dealer thats something me and him would have to work out if he wants to have any dealers.

Reactions: 1 user
no... hes a good friend from my school years. he was a mechanic who went to work for ford as a designer.

as for being a dealer thats something me and him would have to work out if he wants to have any dealers.
Never mind me - I was half asleep when I wrote that . I had part of the story right atleast . Lmao .

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it? Weird, I'm about as far from a purist as you'll find on the board lol.

As far as aftermarket bumpers go it's probably my favorite but I can't see picking it over the cobra bumper. I like my box cars boxy I guess. And splitters are cool until they eat a curb or a squirrel or a curb squirrel

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it? Weird, I'm about as far from a purist as you'll find on the board lol.

As far as aftermarket bumpers go it's probably my favorite but I can't see picking it over the cobra bumper. I like my box cars boxy I guess. And splitters are cool until they eat a curb or a squirrel or a curb squirrel
You're silly. Mustangs only eat people.

my coyote has one of those damn splitters. That is a true curb feeler. :nonono: