Newb here

banks

Mar 29, 2009
i don't know if i'm blind, but i didn't see and intro section so i'll just do it here, my name is matt and i live in S.W. Florida, I just bought a 93 fox body with a carbed 302 and 10 point cage. The previous owner was plannin to turn it into a drag car but lost interest so i'm going to pick up where he left off, only i'm going to make it a street/strip car. need to get a few things to get the motor going agiain and some other minor stuff to get it street worthy. Hope to have it all ready by this summer.

I've also got a fully built 2002 Lightning with a whipple 3.4 with the new moster inlet that was designed for the 3.4 by JJ at woodbine motorsports. Here is a video of it after I put the whipple on it last month.

YouTube - SVT Lightning - Whipple 3.4 w/ monster inlet

the L also shares the garage with a 2007 GT500 that has 7.7 miles on it and a 98 Cobra.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

those are some gorgeous vehicles you have there man, welcome to :SNSign:

your white hatch is pretty nice, what's done to the motor? it looks like all you need is a distributor and igntion and a windshield and you're good to go :nice:

Welcome! about time!

you know how lazy i am

Welcome!!! Nice collection. Who's GT500 is that?

it's my dad's actually, but he bought it in 07 for sticker when everyone else was paying 60K+ for them, he was originally going to try and re-sell it but he waited to long so now it just sits around. its pretty sad seeing such a nice car just sit there tho

those are some gorgeous vehicles you have there man, welcome to :SNSign:

your white hatch is pretty nice, what's done to the motor? it looks like all you need is a distributor and igntion and a windshield and you're good to go :nice:

yeah also a power stearing pump and i have to get the lights and turn signals working. All the wiring was ripped out of it so the gauges don't work and even the the blinker switch is missing so i've been looking on ebay for a new steering column with all the turn signal stuff and key on it. oh, i need door locks too

Holy cow someone has some money haha, what do you do for a living, I need to get in on that haha.

Very nice vehicles by the way :nice:

I'm a full time civil engineering student and i work part time for my dad's company doing whatever i'm needed for. I put a lot of money into my truck but it helps having a dad who is into it as well. he helped me with a lot as far as doing the motor and s/c in my lightning, i owe a lot to him for all he has helped me with

Welcome! love your stable, seems pretty well put together. What did the lightning put down?

haven't had it on the dyno yet, but its ran a 7.3 in the 1/8 mile so far. still have a lot of things to work out in the tune and get the suspension dialed in as well as i just added alot of stuff. the shifts points are off in the tune and it's running a little rich still. once we get it dialed in on the street tune, we're going to throw some c16 in it and bump up the boost and timing and see what it will really do