newest addition :)

2004mach1

Sep 12, 2006
windsor
well guys i got a crazy deal i couldnt turn down.
so here is what i got :D :D
its a 1997 mustang cobra. 130 000 on it. it needs some TLC but for only having it a couple days its ALOT better then what i got it like.
mods.
centerforce dual friction clutch
x pipe and catback exhaust
B&M short throw shifter
and a SUPER dirty K&N lol
its been lowered as well
and some 18's
other then that stock for now.
( click for bigger pics )

to join the other 2 stangs we have here. which are..

my 04 mach 1 competition orange. 1 of 3 in the province of ontario.
834.2 kms on it. all stock for now. with the exception of the C&L cold air / mass air kit, and a couple pieces of chrome under the hood.

and my girlfriends car. its a 00 GT that came to us last year lowered and with y2k cobras. ( first pics )
after 1 summer we did 3 tv's, full stereo, short throw, and an x pipe. i spun 4 bearings so it came off the road and we decided to build.
sent the motor to ROUSH racing and let them have it. came back as a FULLY forged 5.1 L stroker, with comp 270 cams, everything was replaced only the block and timing cover.
the motor came back as a balanced and blueprinted long block that she and i finished the assembly and painted followed by dropping it in.
anyways now it sits with a saleen m90 blower on the top waiting to be changed for a kennebell. we also did all the suspension, brakes, and she wanted the taillights so those were swapped as well as the spoiler removed. Then was time to install the ROUSH front bumper and weld wheels ( slicks and skinnies ). We added the gauges and seats and thats it for now. by next summer it will have a fresh coat of paint and a T56 hidding in it.

• Sponsors (?)

Don't sweat it - he's brand new and it's easy enough to do. We appreciate your enthusiasm for the new ride. :nice:

It sounds like you have some cool cars. Take care and enjoy!