Nice picture of the motors front end for a 2000 & up GT...

Str8Kr4zy

Jun 30, 2004
Oklahoma
Long story short, I don't have camera, had to removed the timing chain cover and now that i'm putting it back together...there a few parts pieces that i'm not sure about as far as location.

Anyone have a good picture or could take one of the front end of the motor? Would most appreciate it.

Next thing to buy...a camera.

:doh:

• Sponsors (?)

GT Mustang 4.6L engine front view!

Not sure what you are looking for. Perhaps this may be of some help! If not, let us know. We can look for other pictures with a little more info from you. Good luck, Tommy.

2003GTMustang46LFrontView.jpg

Got a camera from a friend....yay.

Here is what I'm not sure about...the red arrows pointing to the bolts missing or as on the last pic...I'm not sure if those really go there.

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3893-unknown-4.jpg

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3891-unknown-2.jpg

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3890-unknown.jpg

I think these need to be moved........not sure....

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3894-parts.jpg

Here are some of my left over parts...

Thanks, think I've gotten most of it correct. Another area where I'm slightly confused, is where the power steer pump is, there is a bracket that I don't remember how it was assembled. Anyone have a picture?

Ok...i'm left with a bracket assembly that goes on the power steering pump or near it. Here is what it looks like.

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3895-bracket-goes.jpg

str8kr4zy-albums-timing-cover-reassembly-picture3896-left-overs.jpg

Im not so sure about those nuts, they maybe part of the bottom left and right timing cover bolts?...anyone confirm this? Or they maybe part of the bracket assembly for the p/s pump.