NO SHOW

WELL of ALL the NERVE!!!:mad: I was surrounded by RICERS at STARBUCKS! WAS there at 8:15 til 9:00 . Did not have other messages to go by cuz I was NOT computer accessible until NOW.
HAVE A NICE DAY!:nono: :nono: :mad: :mad: :( :(

I forgive those who left messages for me.
I hate being STOOD UP!!!!:nono:

• Sponsors (?)

I was at Starbucks earlier this evening, didn't see anyone there but I haven't met anyone yet either so I don't really know who is who. I was there a little after 10pm because I work graveyard and stopped by on my way to work. Soooo, I DID show, but no one was there when I did as far as I can tell.

tehnick said:
I was at Starbucks earlier this evening, didn't see anyone there but I haven't met anyone yet either so I don't really know who is who. I was there a little after 10pm because I work graveyard and stopped by on my way to work. Soooo, I DID show, but no one was there when I did as far as I can tell.
Well, couple o' things...

1. If you were surrounded by ricers, you were on the wrong side of the parking lot ;). We meet in the area of the lot in front of the bank, diagonally out from Starbucks.

2. There were no Mustangs tonight, most people brought their pickup.

We were there from about 9pm on, there might still be people there now, I bailed because I was tired of standing around in the cold.

Dave

Alice we were there from 830 until about 1130 and I just left we even walked over to the ricer section to look for ya around 9ish, must of just missed you.We were across the parking lot by wells fargo. Figured you already got directions to exactly were we were. We thought you no showed.Bummer:(

tehnick said:
We always meet at the wells fargo parking alot across from starbucks. I was out there even though I was under the weather hoping you guys would be there.Next time will have to plan it better:nice:

I was looking in the wrong place myself. I pulled right up to Starbucks and didn't see anyone, but then again I don't know what anyone looks like. Hmm, now that I know you park away from the building in the bank parking lot, I will definitely get it right the next time. I'll have to make an appearance next Saturday on my way to work, or before then to hang out and BS with everyone :)

74courier said:
i havent gone in a lil while but when i go i only see a red coupe with a saleen bodykit and a plate that says red elf that belong to one of you guys?
Ya thats avery clean and rare Saleen and hes one of the gang. Tonight we had more trucks then cars, Two Ford F150's AND A really nice darkshadow gray one:D , a silverado, two Dodges, Misha and Eric with ther new Expedition looking good:hail2: Dave with his STI, a sweet Mercedes, A Porsche.... hope I didnt forget anyone..oh ya and almost made it, a sweet 05 GT;)

im out there in my 91blazer rocking the maximum motorsports sticker on the rear glass i park over by the bank area most of the time jsut casue i cant stand the ricers most of the time. my stangs not street leagal anymore so i doubt ill ever drag it out there.

I vote we should go over and slowly nudge the ricers to some other area of the parking lot. Would be kind of cool to have a shorter walk to the coffee.

I didn't show up tonight, cause of work I had piled up. About the time I thought i should take a break and go, it was about 11, so I decided to stay home. I'll be out there soon though!

codemonkey said:
I vote we should go over and slowly nudge the ricers to some other area of the parking lot. Would be kind of cool to have a shorter walk to the coffee.

I didn't show up tonight, cause of work I had piled up. About the time I thought i should take a break and go, it was about 11, so I decided to stay home. I'll be out there soon though!
We usally go to moonstrucks now wright over by were we park, there pepperment patty hot coffee kicks butt:nice:

One of these days I'll make it out there to meet some of you guys that go. Since most of you take your DD's you'll have to flag down the green vert with the duct taped top :shrug: :bang:

Speaking of which... Does anyone know where an apholstry shop is around 82nd and Holgate? I got a sweet hookup on price to get my top installed but I can't find the shop. Most places want $600-1000 to install and I already have the top. This guy I know called a guy he knows who called this shop and got me a hookup for a $300 install, and because of all the people in the middle the only info that made it back to me was the price and general location.

ASD said:
Here are some pic's from last night kind of dark. Ed, I didn't get a release signature from you last night so if you want this one taken off let me know.:rolleyes:

:lol: No thanks thats Kool, theres alot of f150's but theres only one Factor:D :nice:But remember you dont need my sig to post pics of your self here so feel free:p :rolleyes: Wish I was feeling better and I would of stayed later but 3 hours in the cold with a cold was pushing it.It was nice seeing ya last night. Next time will leave a trail of popcorn so everyone can find us...wright Alice j/k:p

The Factor said:
Ya thats avery clean and rare Saleen and hes one of the gang. Tonight we had more trucks then cars, Two Ford F150's AND A really nice darkshadow gray one:D , a silverado, two Dodges, Misha and Eric with ther new Expedition looking good:hail2: Dave with his STI, a sweet Mercedes, A Porsche.... hope I didnt forget anyone..oh ya and almost made it, a sweet 05 GT;)

Sorry I didn't make it out. At least when I bring my truck in a few months, it will be right at home!