Non-stock seats database...includes pics

Hey guys...wanted to create a database of non-stock seats. If you have a pic (100k or less) please post that with your entry. There will be a link to it with your entry. I have heard of guys putting Supra seats etc in their cars. Would love to have those entries in the DB. Thanks for your input.

I had a few request for email addresses in there because people wanted to contact the person to ask questions. It's not a required field so you don't have to put it in and it DEFINITELY not used for spam.
 
Scat ProCar Rally (Summit Racing)

34721590-8e9e-028001E0-.jpg
 
Ok it's official...I am an idiot.

I forgot to post the link to the database where I wanted you guys to put your data. That my fault. I definitely want the pics in there !!!! So please go there and fill in that info. Cool looking seats COV3R.

It's always nice to have options on what seats you have so that's why I created the database. There's a few entries in there now but I am definitely interested in the taller guys seat choices...

http://www.stanginfo.com/seatopts/seats_tbl_view.php
 
65 fastback said:
Good budget seats - Pontiac Fiero seats
I got these seats out of a junked Pontiac Fiero and had them reupholstered to match my interior. They even have speakers in the headrest that you can wire to your stereo. However, they are not for the big and tall set.

Tim

Tim, I personally saw your car, where those Fiero seats in there ? If so I couldn't even tell... definitely put that in the database for me bud. I forgot to include the link when I made the post...up watching the Steelers game :)
 
66moneypit said:
Tim, I personally saw your car, where those Fiero seats in there ? If so I couldn't even tell... definitely put that in the database for me bud. I forgot to include the link when I made the post...up watching the Steelers game :)


David,

Those were the Corbeaus in my car when you came out.

Tim