NOS or PROCHARGER 4 my new motor??!!

johntekin

Sep 26, 2003
Albuquerque, NM
i have a 99 cobra with forged internals and all the bolt ons. i want to get a procharger but i am wondering if i should just go with the NOS and save some $$$$. what nos kits should i be looking at.
please give your 2 cents
thanks john :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

hey keep in mind fellas he said he had a 99 cobra engine and KB doesnt make a blower for it yet (gee its only been 5 years now) but they said if they get 25 deposits of $500 by jan 25th they will make one, but I beleive the count is only up to like 9-12? :shrug:

BadMoFo said:
hey keep in mind fellas he said he had a 99 cobra engine and KB doesnt make a blower for it yet (gee its only been 5 years now) but they said if they get 25 deposits of $500 by jan 25th they will make one, but I beleive the count is only up to like 9-12? :shrug:
Wow, I didn't even think of that. What would it take to put the 03 cobra blower on a 99 cobra

claytucc3 said:
Wow, I didn't even think of that. What would it take to put the 03 cobra blower on a 99 cobra

I havent read to much on it but I think you have to make the swap to the 03 heads and a few other things, maybe someone else knows the whole process. but I doubt its very cheap.

DEFINATELY go with the blower. Come on, forged engine + all that airflow??? It's a blower's dream come true. :nice:

Or how about a twin turbo setup? :eek: :jaw: :worship: :hail2: