O/T Ticket Woo!!!

True lesson is read your ticket befor you pay it and then go to court. There is no need in paying for something you didn't do. That is not college lesson but hard knocks. Oh well as lessons go, that was a cheap one.

• Sponsors (?)

....cop pulls me over after I went through that stop sign...."Son...I couldnt get a clock on you...but I could hear you speeding." *shakes head*

This is how I got one of my tickets.

My radar detector didn't go off because the cop didn't have radar on. He heard me and followed me. He said he heard me then saw me fly by him...lol. He knocked the ticket down to a $80 wreckless, but wrote "traveling approx. 70-80mph in a 40." I was doing 60 in a 40, but at $80 it seemed fair to me, so I didn't complain...:shrug:

I also got talked to at a light by a motorcycle cop that thought I was revving at him to **** with him. I've got an O/R h-pipe(not that I mentioned it to him), and I was passing someone under the limit.
Those are the guys I have a problem understanding. I'm looking at becoming a cop, at least for a little while. But I can't understand wanting to be a motorcycle cop. I definately understand the value of enforcing traffic laws with all the dumbasses out on the roads, but why become a cop to do JUST that?

Do you all really take your detectors down, when you get pulled over?
I just leave mine up.
One Deputy pulled me over in a unmarked F-150, and just said if I get rid of it, I'd save some money. Then he said have a good day, and drove off. That was the only time a cop has said anything about it.
I also left it on another time I got let go. Unmarked Explorer this time; he let me go for pulling over in a safe spot for him to get out in traffic.:nice: