So we've lost our starting QB and one of our top receivers. What a way to start the season.
So we've lost our starting QB and one of our top receivers. What a way to start the season.




Does suck for the fans though, looking at all the games the first week you guys do have the toughest one and them are some odds that you will be but against now missing a couple great players while opening against oregon, have fun, enjoy the game....I can't wait for this weekend for some real football to start up (BTW Lions 3-0, yeah baby[just hope it isn't a redo of the 2008 season])I sure can't say that. GO GATORS! I'll be sure to give you the chomp if I see a red 2012GT with some form of bama stuff on it while I'm in PC this weekend!

Agreed! Now I'm going to have to hate on your team for a minuteI wish they would actually challenge Boise State so they can actually play a decent team, all this playing the sorriest teams in the SEC is getting kind of old know, last time VA this time GA, for god sake play a team worth bragging rights instead of are washouts..... Sorry
had to to there, it just frustrates me
Not saying there not a good team, but I do feel they're way over rated
![]()

I think my car came out OK, I sorta looked at it last night and didn't see any new dings, God I hope not.I here ya, I wish they could schedule better teams also.
Hell of a game tonight though!
Agreed, that was a good game you guys played. I was back and forth between that game and the LSU vs Oregon game. By far the best two games of the day. Watching my team play they about put me to sleep, I hate watching the 1st game blowouts. Any other decent team in college FB would of blew the doors off bama with that performance, hopefully they get it together.
My Mississippi Bulldogs are playing good ball. Even though, Memphis is not a good measuring stick. The fact that they can even score 59 on any team is a plus.
What's up with the PAC-12? I was looking for LSU to lose!
Oh good...another victim to antagonize.My Mississippi Bulldogs are playing good ball. Even though, Memphis is not a good measuring stick. The fact that they can even score 59 on any team is a plus.

Good to see another Tide fan out there.![]()
we kept possession, and heck that's the way to enter your next stage....He's a little rough right now, but with a little work he's going to be an awesome college QB My bet is on McCarron as well. I just hope everything gets figured out before we play LSU.
My bet is on McCarron as well. I just hope everything gets figured out before we play LSU.

