My hope is you two beat each other up for 4 quarters then go into quadruple overtime and end in a tie. Sloppy seconds indeed.
And maybe a couple handicapped/crippled after that beating
I'd say it was a good game but i'd be fibbing then 
It's gonna be ugly but Miles isn't the type to drum a team. We'll go up by 4 TD's and put in various picks from the student section...and a few cheerleaders.It was a good game for the first quarter. I'm not sure what happened to UF in that game, and losing our starting QB certainly didn't help. I still enjoyed the game, though.
Hopefully we'll learn from the mistakes, and come out even better next week @ LSU. I don't really have high hopes, but I stand by my team.
GO GATORS!
CHOOT EM!!!
I think the rule is OK but the penalty sucks. No way should points be taken off the board for a penalty that didn't give an advantage on the play.We'll since I don't have ESPNU I had to settle for an LSU vs Gator game this saturday couldn't even make it past half time the Gators looked so horrid on the field. Some nice clean plays, so how you feel about that fake kick that got ran in for a TD and called pack for celebrating
I think the rule is OK but the penalty sucks. No way should points be taken off the board for a penalty that didn't give an advantage on the play.
Oh...WE NUMBER ONE!!!
We will see the true number one on 5 November. I'm hoping for a really good game that day, it's going to suck if it's a blow out (which either team has the capability to do)

Yeah...but we likely lost our best corner and runningback. Tested dirty for synthetic weed.We will see the true number one on 5 November. I'm hoping for a really good game that day, it's going to suck if it's a blow out (which either team has the capability to do)

Yeah...but we likely lost our best corner and runningback. Tested dirty for synthetic weed.![]()
BRING ON BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I don't think I can make it two weeks. lol
I would have to agree with that statement.
