Official 2014 W T F Does My Car Need This Year? -thread

I'll have to dig through my box of goodies but I know I have a 10 rib renegade crank pulley. It keeps the stock 6 rib accessory belt dia but has an 8" blower pulley dia. Its a Vortech piece not sure how the Kenny bell blower pulleys are setup on a fox. I've always used the Vortech stuff since I was trying to go fast ;)

They use the same groove as all the other accessories on a Serpentine 302. That's why I'm looking specifically for an OverDrive crank pulley (that's what it amounts to).

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen theirs... They are very high. Not as high as I'd need to be to purchase one though. :chin
Lmfao! I don't remember them being all that out of line for the last pulley we had made. It was effectively 26 ribs wide! ( 2 10 rib sections for dual blower drives and a 6 rib accessory drive). Maybe we were high putting dual Ysi's on a big block...

Reactions: 1 user
Lmfao! I don't remember them being all that out of line for the last pulley we had made. It was effectively 26 ribs wide! ( 2 10 rib sections for dual blower drives and a 6 rib accessory drive). Maybe we were high putting dual Ysi's on a big block...

PTA meetings don't wait for you to get there. :dammit:

Right now, I'd just be happy with finishing my head gasket swap, but I'd really like to upgrade the brakes and modify the front seat bracket some more so I can stop banging my head on the roof.

Install TeamZ UCA,LCA,rear springs,torque boxes,alum driveshaft,31 sp moser axles,FRPP diff and 3.73 gears(thought the present ones were 3.73's but they're 3.55's) mm frame connectors,hypercoil coil overs, all sitting in the garage waiting on me to get off my ***

Need new alignment, do the surging idle check list(yeah that just happened after sitting for 7 months),new carpet,headliner and Momo wheel,get the bottle filled,and a tune up.

Then call Woody to get the engine ordered,Call Liberty to get the trans,order fuel system,uughh wait now I'm in the wish list portion of the build!