Roush official fox saleen owner...

official fox saleen owner...(pics added)

got the car today, its pretty fun for sure. havent done a whole lot of driving since i got to register it tomorrow. Definitely fun and looks great (aside from the 2 spots i knew about ahead of time). The interior and engine bay are immaculate, the wheels are in great shape, its missing no saleen pieces. Im thoroughly happy with the car, i forgot how torquey those 5.0's were :)

can anyone tell me what the rpm's are at like 45mph in 4th gear with 3.55's in a t-5 5.0?

the build says it doesnt have a gear upgrade, the seller said he never did them, but i swear it feels like it has gears in it. So im looking with something to compare it to. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

got the car today, its pretty fun for sure. havent done a whole lot of driving since i got to register it tomorrow. Definitely fun and looks great (aside from the 2 spots i knew about ahead of time). The interior and engine bay are immaculate, the wheels are in great shape, its missing no saleen pieces. Im thoroughly happy with the car, i forgot how torquey those 5.0's were :)

can anyone tell me what the rpm's are at like 45mph in 4th gear with 3.55's in a t-5 5.0?

the build says it doesnt have a gear upgrade, the seller said he never did them, but i swear it feels like it has gears in it. So im looking with something to compare it to. Thanks

:worthlesb

Veddy nice... :nice:

I've always liked that color & almost purchased a Saleen just like it back in early 1988. Unfortunately Drew Ford in La Mesa (whom I've ever since referred to as "Screw Ford") sold it out from under me when it arrived on their lot even though I had special ordered it & placed a deposit on it. :mad:

However, alls well that ends well as just a year & 1/2 later I purchased my '89 Saleen with "free" 3.55 gears from Pacific Beach Ford (now Mossy Ford) as part of a dealer trade. I say the gears were free because the purchase agreement was for a set price & the $1000 optional gears weren't considered by the salesman. :D

You are correct. However car looks sharp. The speed density 87 saleens run very strong. Have fun with it. :nice:

Absolutely!! My '88 Gt convertible with speed density really runs awesome. I believe side by side speed density cars run better out of the box than Mass air cars. Enjoy, Tim!!