Official Halloween Thread. What Are You Doing To Prepare?

Nice. The scariest thing I saw was the empty beer cooler in the background. :eek:

Chit looked good man. Looking forward to see what you come up with next year. Perhaps a flying drone ghost??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noobz347
Nice. The scariest thing I saw was the empty beer cooler in the background. :eek:

Chit looked good man. Looking forward to see what you come up with next year. Perhaps a flying drone ghost??

I forgot to remove it from the scene :oops: Maybe cuz it wuz all gone. :(

No. LoL That was there catching the rain off the tarp and pushing it out of the graveyard. I didn't have time to be any more elegant. :confused:

I stuffed a plastic hose over the drain port and voila... Sent all dat water down the hill to my neighbor's house. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jinx
I got the same harmonica-playing skeleton this year. Only we left his regular hat on. But I like your trucker hat...nice touch. How'd you do the lighted eyes?


I think you just have a slightly different version of the same thing. That one came from Walgreens. Other places have the same piece with a changed look.

The only difference between mine and your really is that I've triggered it with a wireless micro-controller. It is otherwise unmodified.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IIGood
I think you just have a slightly different version of the same thing. That one came from Walgreens. Other places have the same piece with a changed look.

The only difference between mine and your really is that I've triggered it with a wireless micro-controller. It is otherwise unmodified.

Ah, cool. We ended up getting ours at Home Depot, but first saw it at o e of the Halloween stores here. They were out of shelf stock, and we just happened across them at Depot.
 
Ah, cool. We ended up getting ours at Home Depot, but first saw it at o e of the Halloween stores here. They were out of shelf stock, and we just happened across them at Depot.

There is also an accompanying banjo player and one other that does something else (I can't remember what).

1541860470923.webp

If you search, "J. Marcus Animatronics" it'll show you all the stuff from those guys.
This is the kind of stuff that I usually buy after Halloween for cheap when I see stuff that looks, "ok".