Oil Contamination New Short Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael021

May 23, 2013
Where would oil contamination come from to destroy a new 331 short block at 500 miles. Broken piston rings, damaged cylinder walls, wrist pins. Followed guidelines exact for proper break-in including iron additive and joe gibbs oil. Smoke pouring out tailpipes on tailpipes while accelerating. Manufacturer said to send back the block back to them to inspect and their conclusion was the oil got contaminated which caused the rings not to set properly which isn't covered under their warranty. Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

You got it bro, Im just trying to get some answers bro. Why do you just mind your own business then bro because your wasting my time and ****ing me off.

4th post here, spamming the board with the same question and acting like an ass. No wonder the engine builder told you to take a hike.

Good luck getting anyone to help you.

And the next time you decide to play internet tough guy, pick someone who doesn't have a 2nd degree in Kenpo and could crush you like a bug. K?

Kenpo is a form of martial arts, which Ed Parker in the 1950's and 60's "Americanized". I studied it for over 20 years. Both my kids are also black belts-first their junior and then adult belts. I believe it is especially important for girls to know how to defend themselves and began teaching my daughter at age 5. IMO martial arts is one of the best ways to increase ones self esteem, discipline, and overall positive attitude.

Kenpo is a form of martial arts, which Ed Parker in the 1950's and 60's "Americanized". I studied it for over 20 years. Both my kids are also black belts-first their junior and then adult belts. I believe it is especially important for girls to know how to defend themselves and began teaching my daughter at age 5. IMO martial arts is one of the best ways to increase ones self esteem, discipline, and overall positive attitude.

It's a non-dairy product that resembles curdled milk. I think it's made from soy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.