Ok, I need some help buying stuff for V6 2000 mustang. *newbie*

vizionblind

Founding Member
May 27, 2002
I want to get 17" tires
Chrome cobra style rims
Dual EXhaust *something with a somewhat decent rumble*

I need to know places located in NORTHERN VA that will either sell and or install this stuff. I really want to try and find a local shop or whatnot that will do this stuff for me.

Please help.

• Sponsors (?)

If you already know what you want, get rims/tires online at TireRack, GEFRacing, any of the normal websites we all go to, including eBay. Install rims/tires yourself as most places sell them already balanced. Exhaust, any Monroe or garage if you get a direct bolt-on system.

If you have jack stands and a hacksaw, you can put the exhaust on yourself and save $50-$100.

vizionblind said:
you mean lower it at the same time i do the rim change?

lower would look better huh. what should I lower it to etc?

Yeah thats what I meant. Thanks for not being a smart ass about it.

If you headlights are all blurry, some smoked headlights look very mean. I got mine on yesterday! :nice:

i noticed that there were 2 people from Northern Va...anyone from mclean? thats where im from.. but im looking to get new exhaust for mine (2000). but i dont want to get gt takeoffs unless there the smartest to buy. which boltons sound the best and add good power at the same time? any suggestions.

BABstangV6 said:
Yeah thats what I meant. Thanks for not being a smart ass about it.

If you headlights are all blurry, some smoked headlights look very mean. I got mine on yesterday! :nice:

babstang: thanks for info. btw not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I sure wasn't. I really didn't know if lowering at same time of tire change was what you meant heheh. im a noob.