Ok, Now I admit I have a problem! New Toy inside!

SVO1

Lord of The somethin' somethin' somethin', hell, I
Oct 25, 1999
Lord of uh, hmm what was it again?
Well I got my XR7 Cougar a short time ago and found that it is not worth saving due to terminal rust of the torque boxes.
So In need of something to put the engine in I found a new toy.
It is an 89 Ranger 4x4 Ext cab STX.
Actually a friend at work needs something to drive for 3-4 months, and we found this truck. It needs some engine work, and the deal is for my labor/help I get the truck when he is done.
So it will get a mild 2.3T :)
Cab is solid, but the fenders/Bed are rusty, but that's ok, I have good fenders, and a box I got for Free from a friends Ranger that was rolled :)
Here is a pic of the new beast, I am excited to get it together! :D
(click to enlarge)

• Sponsors (?)

SVO1 said:
Well I got my XR7 Cougar a short time ago and found that it is not worth saving due to terminal rust of the torque boxes.
So In need of something to put the engine in I found a new toy.
It is an 89 Ranger 4x4 Ext cab STX.
Actually a friend at work needs something to drive for 3-4 months, and we found this truck. It needs some engine work, and the deal is for my labor/help I get the truck when he is done.
So it will get a mild 2.3T :)
Cab is solid, but the fenders/Bed are rusty, but that's ok, I have good fenders, and a box I got for Free from a friends Ranger that was rolled :)
Here is a pic of the new beast, I am excited to get it together! :D
(click to enlarge)

Just sell me the cougar and I'll provide you with a turbo engine and swap. :nice:

notaproblem. I'm gonna finish the red car (still in "almost done" status) before I put the new computer in the 'vo. Just do it when it's convenient. As long as I have it done before the next reunion I'll be happy.