OMG!!! Craigslist ad

You want old school rap and you wanna really piss off that hater? Old school rap is da bomb manSnoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Too Short ..or you could just go with... "Dr Dre - A N**** Wit a Mutha Fu**** gun" lol

Dude that's the name of the track, look it up

Then roll by the house with some too short bumpin... something old school or Blow the Whistle...

Exaaaaactly what I was saying would be GREAT!

I have a 98 wrangler with a 4 in lift and 33's. I was at a local father/son type place getting 35's when this dude pulls in with some sort of monty carlo with the rims that were like 26/28 no bs. They were huge. He was having his "stock" wheels put on for the winter. That dang thing sat up like a jeep and had loads of ground clearance. Just to see how he did it I stayed around to see he had like 5 1" spacers in each coil spring. I wonder how long his ball joints and tie-rods last. I like anything diffrent but don't halfa$$ it my kid has to share the road with idiots llike him.

So Shawn, how did you end up making out on the sale? Did you get your asking price or what?

the silver and the blue vic look decent to me.

and im with jbon302, cant just do it half assed. if your already spending atleast $2500 on wheels and tires, im sure $500 for lift springs & components wouldnt ding the budget that bad.