oops, now "I" did again!

ZeroCool

Oct 13, 2003
San Diego, CA
I finally fried my clutch. Was running at Irwindale and blew her up!
I'm starting to get used to riding in a cab of a tow truck. Not so bad actually. :D :bang: :owned:
Might start carrying my own 2x4's to get it on the flat bed. hehe

• Sponsors (?)

Darkness said:
Spec, Ram, King cobra, Centerforce, McLeod, etc, shope around for prices before jumping into one right away.

Guess that was the next thing that you needed anyways. I would agree with Paul, Centerforce and Spec are both good IMO.

Misha, Joe has bought from the Shop before? Does he have an account? Kind of weird, Joe used to work for Saleen back in the late '80's and early part of the '90's....sharp cookie he is :D

saleenster said:
Guess that was the next thing that you needed anyways. I would agree with Paul, Centerforce and Spec are both good IMO.

Misha, Joe has bought from the Shop before? Does he have an account? Kind of weird, Joe used to work for Saleen back in the late '80's and early part of the '90's....sharp cookie he is :D

Yeah hes super nice. YEah I set him up, actually canton sent him our way..same time same place tomorrow?

I have a King Cobra HD... i dunno if it's my leg growing stronger or if the clutch is getting wasted, but i think the pedal is getting softer...

although i have to say i am still quite happy with the way it hooks