Ordering BBK L/T headers...Need Opinions

MyBloodRunsBlue

Feb 1, 2007
Ok, well I decided tonight, after getting beat by 2 cars against an LS1 Camaro last night at the track, I am going to get some L/T headers...What do you think the power gains will be with the LTs? Will it be noticeable??? I already know i have to get the midpipe that goes with it and I think I'm going to stay with the X pipe b/c that is what I have right now. Any opinions and suggestions are gladly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, well I decided tonight, after getting beat by 2 cars against an LS1 Camaro last night at the track, I am going to get some L/T headers...What do you think the power gains will be with the LTs? Will it be noticeable??? I already know i have to get the midpipe that goes with it and I think I'm going to stay with the X pipe b/c that is what I have right now. Any opinions and suggestions are gladly appreciated
everyone i ask says this is one of the best mods you can do for your car people are seeing anywhere from 8rwhp-15.. thats what ive been reading do a seach though there not going to be cheap on install i was qouted 600 just for install..

If you have any induction mods, you might see up to 15-20 rwhp. Definately a good mod. Not the easiest or cheapest install, but it can be done yourself if you are mechanically inclined. I wanna do cams and headers and call it good for awhile.(I hope!)

i was dynoed before and after my slp l/t's. i will say i had cams installed before the l/t.

anyway, i gained 15rwhp and 9rwtq peak. i was happy with the hp but not the torque until i started to lookat comparison dyno graphs before and after the l/t.

at 3200-3500rpm i gained 26rwhp!!!!!! that is huge:nice: the low end is where you really feel the difference with the l/t.

If your car is a stick, have your clutch, pressure plate,..ect looked at before you install the lt's. If, not you'll wish you had down the road if any of your tranny stuff takes a crap on you.

Oh and go with a MAC Pro Chamber for your mid pipe. I just installed one yesterday on mine and I can feel the differance between it and the BBK o/r h I took off. Sounds better too. A lot quieter inside the car with the Pro Chamber on.