OT: Now this is a test drive

How can you guys say it's funny?? That was just an @$$hole at it's worst. Doing all that crap to put up the video on the internet and brag about it. I did not think it was funny at all.

BTW, now next time one of you goes to buy a Cobra your gonna wonder if it was ever test driven by @$$holes like that.

hey man, no need to get all uppity about it with us. We all have our different kinds of humor. Kinda like how funny you find it when a large woman falls through a hole, down a flight of stairs. Now whenever I see large woman, i fear for their safety around large holes.

I wasn't getting "uppity" with anybody. I was just saying I did not find anything funny about that video of that jackass trying to impress his buddies and the camera by doing that stupid crap. I can see why he doesn't have a license.

I agree that was a rude video. But you really gotta wonder if that wasn't a set up. I just can't buy the whole thing. They play off like they just decide to test drive as they drive by. Yet they have the forsight to have a second camera with them, and better yet, they set it up recording for the burnout. Not likely.