Engine Overheating 95 gt HELP

So first off i have a 95 mustang gt has I've been fighting an over heating issue for a while now. I'm lost now things I have replace

Waterpump
Tstat
Hoses
Coolant temp sensor
New dual core aluminum radiator
New electric fans
I've flushed the coolant out number of times just got done doing headgaskets on it and yet it still wants to run hot car does have manual temp gauge. As of today I straight wired the fan and seemed to help some I'm lost at the point and just wanna enjoy my gt again been fighting this issue for months any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

Also little more about the car it does have mildly ported and polished gt40p heads with trickflow valve springs mac heads.
?hash=d77ee791e268cf882c7b210ef5b4c78c.jpg
Also doesn't have egr or smog anymore (don't know if that has anything to do with it )

Attachments

• IMG_20180417_180146_466.jpg
    IMG_20180417_180146_466.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Sponsors (?)

Sounds like you have covered alk the usual suspects, is the fluid flowing in the radiator? Is the gauge grounded properly? Get an infrared temp reader, most repair shops have them, hit the hoses going in and out of the radiator and note the temps.

What aluminum radiator did you go with? Some of the cheap aluminums don't flow any better than the stock one.

Rule out the temp gauge too, really make sure the coolant temp is 230 not just a needle on a gauge.

It's got to 230ish then I cut it off because I don't want it getting to extreme temp I know 230ish isn't good either though.

Yeah 230 is too high for comfort.

Does it get hot while you’re driving or when it’s sitting at idle?

Sure the tstat is in the right way? You had the problem before the had gasket replacement correct? No cracks were found when you did the head gasket?

Overheats sitting still or driving. Tstat isn't in backwards. The problem was there before doing the head gaskets and the old ones were not cracked anywhere, also didn't use my stock heads as I didn't know if they had cracks in them and I had a set of gt40p's that had already been to the machin shop so i knew they were good to go. The temp gauge I'm using is equus manual 6000 series not even 3months old so don't think it's off I guess it could be. The rad I got from pro tuning. I'm just lost and ready to crush the car but I've got to much invested to give up now