Painting my Garage floor (UPDATED with more pics PART 2)

FivePointStang

Founding Member
May 22, 2001
Springfield, OH
View attachment 436990
Nevermind this picture here where the lines appear to be waaaay out of whack near the left wall on this picture. This was about a week ago and FIXED! :)
View attachment 436992
View attachment 436994
View attachment 436996
View attachment 436998
View attachment 437000
View attachment 437002
View attachment 437004
IMGA0664.jpg

IMGA0660.jpg

Im still not done and the end doesnt seem anywhere near in site for finishing this thing. I need to go back to Home Depot and get another gallon of white before I put the wet look sealer on top of it. I cant wait to finish this. Im glad I didnt keep track of all the hours Ive put into this. :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, that looks very good!!:nice: What paint did you use? I painted my garage floor with Benjamin Moore's Porch&Floor and everywhere the car tires sat on the cement, the paint peeled off :(

CanadaStang said:
Damn, that looks very good!!:nice: What paint did you use? I painted my garage floor with Benjamin Moore's Porch&Floor and everywhere the car tires sat on the cement, the paint peeled off :(

Im using BEHR brand HEAVY DUTY GARAGE FLOOR PAINT. I found it at Home Depot and decided to take upon this task on Labor Day weekend..... and well, here I am still working on it. I started by basically marking off every 2 1/2 feet and made sure that all my boxes were square and then went to town with a roller and an edger brush. I just, in fact, came inside from putting on the first coat of WET LOOK SEALER (also decided to stick with BEHR brand) on the area around the pool table and the Ford logo that I painted.

I was initially going to get the tiles, but thought I would save a few pennies by painting it on. We'll see how the paint holds up to its "heavy duty" name.

FivePointStang said:
Im using BEHR brand HEAVY DUTY GARAGE FLOOR PAINT. I found it at Home Depot and decided to take upon this task on Labor Day weekend..... and well, here I am still working on it. I started by basically marking off every 2 1/2 feet and made sure that all my boxes were square and then went to town with a roller and an edger brush. I just, in fact, came inside from putting on the first coat of WET LOOK SEALER (also decided to stick with BEHR brand) on the area around the pool table and the Ford logo that I painted.

I was initially going to get the tiles, but thought I would save a few pennies by painting it on. We'll see how the paint holds up to its "heavy duty" name.
Ya after I noticed the paint peeling I dug out the can and noticed down at the bottom of the label in small print it said "Not for use on garage floors" :bang:
Yours sure looks amazing, I'm sure it will hold up as it's recommended for garage floors. Nice job!:nice: