Parts score!

S&B

I hate my CT. :(
10 Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Cheesehead
I try not to make threads like this but I got the most unbelieveable deal on head lights and tail lights.

Saw an add on craigslist for lx tails for 20$ so i figured they where chit, I asked the guy if they were cracked he said no, so i decided to go for it. Now that is a super deal right there, I have never seen a set in A+ condition for under a $100. When I get there he also has a pair of clear headlights with all the brackets that i needed for the t top im building. He said you want these, I asked if he would take a check b/c I only had 40 bux on me, he said sure. Then i said how much you want for the pair, (tails and heads) he goes 40 bux :jaw: umm OKAY. Dont even need to get a check for that! I feel I saved at least 250 bux

best part of the story, he had put one piece headlights and euro tails on the car. I was like, Wow those lights look soo much better, i know why you took these off.

PFFFT I never felt so bad about a compliment, i drove home like i stole something.
DSCF0224.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

And everyone was happy in the end.

side note: I scored 2 sets of lx tails, one set mint, one set with some cracks for $50 and I thought that was a deal. I love craigslist.

Lol i was at a boneyard today and saw an 83-86 Mustang. I asked about the taillights. Guy wanted $75 EACH. They were in crappy condition too. I was thinking $20/pair would have been too much :(

ill send them over with lazer, that way I know they'll be at your house

forever

frankenstang I know you <3 my comments
Actuall I have decided to stay with you... FOREVER!!!!! muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqahahahahahaha

Craigslist is the bomb, I just scored a $1300 gun safe for $450 the other day, gotta love it! Last week I bought 8 nittortires for my truck for $600 off craigslist, 4 of em were like new, sold the other 4 of em for $300, so that left me with $300 in a set of $900 tires :D