PBR twin piston front calipers (New), upgrade over stock SN95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
Selling some twin piston front calipers. These are factory stock on 99+ GTs from PBR, same company that makes the Cobra calipers. I have 03 Cobra calipers on my car now that I got for cheap money and the only noticeable difference between the two is how the pads mount and how the calipers mount. The Cobras use the stupid pin to hold them to the bracket which after a year I HATE. The pin wears a small notch in the pad which then allows the pads to clang backand forth under hard braking. Hopefully Ive finally solved that problem, but anyway... These calipers are a noticeable upgrade over a stock sn95 caliper. They weigh about a quarter of the weight, which is the first difference youll notice when installing them. The braking with twin pistons is also greatly improved and its not a maybe... youll definitely notice it. Really get on the brakes before and after the install and youll see. I had a set of these on my 95 before I got the Cobras. The ones Im selling are remanufactured, but NEVER INSTALLED. I traded the old ones in as defective since they have a lifetime warranty. Im also including the mounting brackets and hardware, brackets are used but in full working order. Brackets are currently painted black. I can strip them down to their natural finsih, repaint the brackets black or sell as is. Up to you. New, these calipers go for 65 dollars by themselves. Im just looking to get rid of them so Ill sell them with brackets for 75 for the pair plus shipping. Or they can be picked up in MA. Pics upon request.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.