People amaze me

• Sponsors (?)

25,000! I know it only has 600 miles and that is really cool but it is still a stock Fox, maybe if you seal it back up and come back in 50 more years it will make someone a killer profit who buys it for that, otherwise, if it is bought to drive then that is not a smart deal at all.

Check out this roller, this dude has really fell off his rocker:

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230415564485#ht_500wt_956

he'll get close to that too

i saw a nice silver notch with 68k on it for $8500, i actually thought it was a good deal

but if you put it in perspective.... when i was a junior in high school and turned 16 fastback '66 stangs were selling for about 5 grand. this is a car that was $3200 brand new 23 years or so b4 then.

now you cant touch an "A" code or better '66 fastback or under about $20k

and the '93 is going on 20 years here pretty soon

28 grand for a 600 mile fox? cut that in half(the price not the car) and Im on board.
As far as that ebay 4000 roller goes....I should in theory be able to sell my vert for 6. Which I sure as he11 would do.
A friend of mine once said you can ask anything you want for a car...there is an a$$ for every seat.

I paid 12k for a 87 LX 5.0 ....off the showroom floor in 1987. My 90 gt was 15k...and my 97 gt was 24k. I have the window sticker on my 89 vert it was 17k. I only $3200.00 for it last year....in fair condition.

People just get stupid when they are selling cars.

But a car is only worth what somebody will pay for it.

The prices on low mileage cars is getting up there, its impossible to find them. obviously the demand is going up, i think its rediculous too, and whoever buys that car will definitly not enjoy it, it will just sit in a garage/museum and collect dust

yeah that price is high.........not worth getting this excited over :shrug: dam is this a LS1 forum:bs: wheres the love..... not all of us are stuck with Foxbodys wishing we had 03 Cobras......not bashing this thread just in general i see alot of Foxbody owners on this forum always looking to get rid of their foxbodys bashing them:notnice: FFTMFW!:rolleyes:

yeah that price is high.........not worth getting this excited over :shrug: dam is this a LS1 forum:bs: wheres the love..... not all of us are stuck with Foxbodys wishing we had 03 Cobras......not bashing this thread just in general i see alot of Foxbody owners on this forum always looking to get rid of their foxbodys bashing them:notnice: FFTMFW!:rolleyes:

huh, who was bashing their foxes? everyone was talking about how these sellers are on crack