Roush Performance Autosport Open house!!!!

perauto

Jul 15, 2003
PASgroupSigPic.jpg

www.performanceautosport.com

Press Release

Performance Autosport inc the premier Saleen/Mustang dealer on the east coast is holding there 3rd annual Open house/Mustang show on July 9th.

Last two years we have had over 150+ mustangs in attendance. Some of the more note able cars will be several Saleen Mustang prototype cars,99 S351,Tim Allens Factory race car,88 & 89 Saleen SSGT team's General Tire race cars,90 SC,88 SA-5 and Steve Saleen's personal custom painted 2003 E speedster.
We have guests flying and driving in as far away as California. This is the show not to miss if you are a Saleen mustang fan.

We are also expecting all three of the local and a few regional mustang clubs to attend the event. The Saleen club of America will also be in attendance The show starts at 9 and ends at 5:00.

Mark LaMaskin
Performance Autosport
Saleen /Mustang/Lightning sales
Dynojet and Performance Parts
804.784.8851/ 804. 784. 8852 fax
www.performanceautosport.com

Attachments

• PASgroupSigPic.jpg
    PASgroupSigPic.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Sponsors (?)

Mark,

I'm going to do everything I can to make this event. From the buzz it sounds like you are going to have record attendance. I would hate to miss out on anything!

Also, anyone reading the post check out PAS Performance Autosports new web page look. It's insane.

dsg_gt2004 said:
Performance Autosport inc the premier Saleen/Mustang dealer on the east coast is holding there 3rd annual Open house/Mustang show on July 9th.

starts at 9am, ends at 5pm

I must be blind, lol.
Thanks

After calculating on map quest, that's 304 miles from my house, further than i thought.

Well worth the drive, and will be the largest gathering of Saleens on the East Coast this year!

Last year we had 48 Saleens & 42 the year before. We hope to have over 60 at this years Show :)

Here is more info, so you can make a weekend of the event:

Friday July 8th
Friday daytime events are in the works. Friday evening dinner and social at a local Richmond restaurant TBA.

Saturday July 9th
Check in 9am-11am, Car Show 11am-5pm, Awards Presentation 3:30pm, Dinner following the show.

Saleen / Mustang Display on the Show Grounds is going to be limited to the first 150 Registered Cars.

There will be an overflow lot for additional cars & spectators parking.

Free for Everyone including spectators.

Sunday July 10th
Scenic Cruise departing from host accommodations at 9am to include a farewell luncheon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host Hotels

If you know you are coming to the Saturday show, and require Richmond, VA accommodations, we suggest you make your reservations ASAP due to several area hotels already being sold out!

Richmond, VA Host Accommodations

Hilton Garden Inn
4050 Cox Road
Glen Allen, VA
804-521-2900

AmeriSuites
4100 Cox Road
Glen Allen, VA
804-747-9644

Comfort Suites
4051 Innslake Drive
Glen Allen, VA
804-217-9200

For those that are coming in for dinner on Friday, please meet at Performance Autosport at 6pm, as we will gather there, then head out shortly thereafter for something to eat.

See you there!

End of the day count was 40 Saleens and lots of other cars :)

I had a great time, and it was good to see lots of Club members, and a few new people!

Too bad a few people had things come up last minute, people came in their "daily drivers", or brought their "other toys", otherwise we would have cracked the 50 Saleen mark easily.

A review and pictures will be heading to the Saleen Club of America page as soon as everything is processed.

sal07b said:
Looks like 9+ hours from Dayton OH. Bummer, sounds like a great time. I'm supposed to get the car back tonight, but I'm not sure I want to take it straight out for a 9+ hour drive right out of the shop...

Should have made the drive, you missed seeing your "sister car", one of the SCOA members drove their Violet Saleen Vert to the Show :)

Saleen Mike said:
Should have made the drive, you missed seeing your "sister car", one of the SCOA members drove their Violet Saleen Vert to the Show :)

Hopefully you got some pics of her. You'll have to send me info for contacting the owner. Is he/she going to the National Event in August? I'm still going to try and make that one. Would be cool to get some pictures...

Saleen Addict said:
Looks like you had a great turn out for the show...I see even the local law enforcement brought a car.

:D

After the first event we had there we realized that having the local law there to help with traffic flow was required. He helped with directing those who were not "in the show", and the overflow to the "guest" parking lot, as we had to limit the main lot to 150 cars.

It is a great event, and is going to be "same place, same time" next year. Look for it on the event schedule mid-July 2006 :)