• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Photochop Please !

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwoToneHatch
  • Start date Start date Feb 15, 2008

TwoToneHatch

Active Member
Mar 22, 2007
170
2
28
New Jersey
Feb 15, 2008
#1
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #1
So I really like these saleen sc replica rims. I'm definetly going to save up for a set after I buy a set of Draglites(my favorite rim on a fox) and some odd's and end's done first. So before I put in stone I want these rims I'd like to see a photochop of on my car. If possible I'd like to see the rims in black with a polished lip and also with a grey center with a polished lip(25th's idea). I know I'm kinda picky but any help will be seriously appreciated .(sorry I dont have any better pics of my car on my computer yet)

The Rims.


My Car
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,340
18,069
224
Massachusetts
Feb 15, 2008
#2
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #2
Do you have a side shot of your car?

It's kinda hard to PS wheels on a car when the wheels are taken straight on and then your car is parked at an angle.
 

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
6,945
1,598
223
Northern KY
Feb 15, 2008
#3
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #3
Give me a dead side shot of your car (anyone) and i can put any wheels you can give me a dead side shot of on it. Like Mike said, it's tough to do with a profile shot of the car and/or rim.
 

TwoToneHatch

Active Member
Mar 22, 2007
170
2
28
New Jersey
Feb 15, 2008
#4
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #4
Well I don't think I have a sideshot of the car on my computer . The car isn't home right now i have it at my Vocational High School with the trans out of it so I guess I'll wait till I can get a side shot and then revive the thread.
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Feb 15, 2008
#5
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #5



quick one.
 

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
2,021
85
99
Montgomery, NY
Feb 15, 2008
#6
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #6
Coming right up!
 

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
2,021
85
99
Montgomery, NY
Feb 15, 2008
#7
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #7
Here's grey!

 

TwoToneHatch

Active Member
Mar 22, 2007
170
2
28
New Jersey
Feb 15, 2008
#8
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #8
The grey looks good! But I think I'm leaning towards the black. I think Black would look better especially if I go with my plan to have them the same black as the top of the car and then polish up the lips real nice. Thanks for everyone contributions keep'em comign !:SNSign:
 

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
2,021
85
99
Montgomery, NY
Feb 15, 2008
#9
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #9
Black, damn thing wont copy/paste so I have to type the address in, sucks!

 

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
6,945
1,598
223
Northern KY
Feb 15, 2008
#10
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #10
I would have them painted the same black as your top color...that'd look sweet.
 

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
2,021
85
99
Montgomery, NY
Feb 15, 2008
#11
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #11
They would look good like that, but I'm all for the gunmetal color, lets you actually see the wheels more, but not have them stick out!
 

TwoToneHatch

Active Member
Mar 22, 2007
170
2
28
New Jersey
Feb 15, 2008
#12
  • Feb 15, 2008
  • #12
yeah thanks for the chop the black looks sick! I'm definetly going to have them painted the same black as the top of the car and have the lips polished real nice. I'm going to start saving up for a set once I get some other things done first. Thanks for everyone's help! :SNSign:
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
M
2001 SVT Cobra Decision Time
  • Mec
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
170
The Welcome Wagon Aug 14, 2026
nickyb
B
Tire size question 1986 gt hatchback
  • B0udreaux
  • Jan 12, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
774
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 17, 2026
B0udreaux
B
O
Powdercoating aluminum wheels?
  • optionizerSS
  • Feb 6, 2026
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
2
Views
463
Mustang Sound & Shine All Feb 15, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Rear Disc and Rims Offsets
  • TripleYellow
  • Nov 11, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
TripleYellow
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?