Photoshop Help - A closing image for my posts.

bretamo

May 13, 2005
I really like those images you Stangnet members have at the bottom of your posts, and I would like to have one too.

I am terrible with photoshop, and can never seem to completely crop the background out of the photos to even get to a point to drop them into a special image creation.

Can someone design an image that would go at the bottom of my posts?

Here are some photos you can work with. My boys are strutting in one of them, but don't have to be a part of the creation.

Any takers? I'll buy dinner for the best one (we'll have a contest of sorts).

Thanks for any help.

Bret

View attachment 348927
View attachment 348929
View attachment 348931
View attachment 348933

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry, no help with photoshop, I dont even have any editing programs. Just wanted to say that is a BEAUTIFUL Fox, that thing is sweet!

some chrome tips,black door handles,black mirrors,and black trim.

I have the chrome tips, just don't have them installed yet. (Thanks for the photoshop post of chrome tips)

Hey! I paid good money to have those door handles and mirrors painted red to match the window trim all the way around. Over the T-giving holiday, the black trim around the taillights will be painted to match the base red and silver stripe. Notice that the radio antennae is still black; that will get painted as well.

Thanks for the good word.

Where are the photoshop gurus?

one of the few cars i would put those one piece chrome headlights on.

I don't disagree, as I contemplated the one piece lights a great deal just before I purchased the 6 piece set.

The Stangnet forums helped me out with my decision, as most prefer the original look, so and I ultimately resigned for the more conservative lights.

not trying to be rude, (that car looks much better than mine!) but i think the stripes are killin its looks!

No offense taken, as we all have our own tastes.

For me, the striping was something that I had thoroughly thought through for several months before going with it.

I love it, as it is unique, a head turner, and something I really enjoy. It not just another mustang I'm jumping into - its mine.

does this work for you?

bretamosm.jpg

a larger version so you can see it better

bretamo.jpg

No offense taken, as we all have our own tastes.

For me, the striping was something that I had thoroughly thought through for several months before going with it.

I love it, as it is unique, a head turner, and something I really enjoy. It not just another mustang I'm jumping into - its mine.

I'm iffy on the stripes bet that doesn't matter. Your car is SWEET. :hail2: