Photoshop request please??? Your help will buy me these wheels!!

BLCK95GT

Dec 5, 2009
TR NJ
I currently have chrome saleens..... i wanna do the stealth look...... i have black tint... i have tinted taillights..... tinted headlights are next with BLACK painted wheels.... i looked into black chrome.... just black painted i think i like better..... lemme find the best sideshot i have of my car........ of course these chrome saleens will be sold cheap when i buy the new wheels :) lol... here are the shots..

20263_107873302559208_100000096152732_198147_5983775_n.jpg

36213_137587822921089_100000096152732_361362_1853510_n.jpg

23779_109328689080336_100000096152732_232014_7639528_n.jpg

thanks for the help guys!

EDIT:::: DOHHHHHH.. "black painted wheels"... thats not too specific at all lol.. im sorry.... BLack painted saleen wheels!

• Sponsors (?)

well lets see... heres my problem with black chrome.... is there any reason why they do not ALL match?????

unless im seeing crap, the front wheel is MUCH darker then the back wheel.... IMO i love how the front wheel looks, but i definately got ripped i think... the back looks chrome to me...... Im not sure if every place who sells black chrome has this problem, but im pist... i bought these wheels a month ago..

35580_137704269576111_100000096152732_361827_6060414_n.jpg

34179_137706149575923_100000096152732_361923_60959_n.jpg

How could u not see that difference when u bought them?

I had black chrome mach 1s....they all looked the same....at every angle. I have never seen that issue before. Although, i have heard of companies changing their black chrome "recipe" which results in a different shade....so perhaps that set of wheels wasnt originally a set?

There are enough of black on black cars on mustang forums that u can see the real thing and dont need a photoshop to try to give u an idea. Corral.net has a wheel thread. sn95forums. svtperformance.

How could u not see that difference when u bought them?

I had black chrome mach 1s....they all looked the same....at every angle. I have never seen that issue before. Although, i have heard of companies changing their black chrome "recipe" which results in a different shade....so perhaps that set of wheels wasnt originally a set?

There are enough of black on black cars on mustang forums that u can see the real thing and dont need a photoshop to try to give u an idea. Corral.net has a wheel thread. sn95forums. svtperformance.

well heres what happened.... guy ran me off the road and i bent one of my chrome saleens..... Now instead of replace just the one with another chrome when i want differerent wheels anyways is a waste... however i did not have enough money for a set of 4.... soo i bought 2.. and paired them on the same side of the car soo the looked the same on the same side....... when the box came in the mail, i brought the box right to the shop to get mounted and bal;anced...... unfortunately i noticed when they were put bak on the car..... the place i bought them told me to take VERY close pics of the good wheel soo they can match the color... they told me that all sets are a different shade and its very difficult to match a single rim unless i have alot of pictures of it......... but truthfully that rear rim dont look black chrome by any means

soooo herees my options..... return both of them since im not happy.... and get 4 black painted wheels........ or replace the wheel and buy 2 more and hope it dont happen again.... or option 3... i found another place who sells them whose located driving distance.... replace the mismatched one and buy the last 2 in person so i can see them....soo my options are the black or black chrome...... but the black chrome does look real good, even better when they all match lol

Sounds like whomever sold you the wheels is a bit shady...

I mean, if they knew they were not going to match, and they sold them to you in two sets anyways, they could not have honestly have expected you to be happy...no one wants wheels that have a different finish on them, do they?

FWIW, I don't particularly like the painted black look. I think the black chrome looks much better. If they all match, that is...

Good luck with this odd situation...

Not sure if you're asking for feedback, but here goes...

I don't like the painted-black look; the LF rim looks awesome. I would see if I could get the local shop to sell me 3 wheels that match the LF, and return the one on the rear; if that didn't work, I'd return both of the new ones, and get a set of 4 from the local shop, where you can make sure they match.

Good luck!

i would say where i bought them but i dunno if its against forum rules?? but i did find a place in PA that sells them and im in NJ which aint bad..... weird thing is tho.... the center caps on the replicas from PA say the same "ZS" that my wheels say as well... are they the same wheels???? same problems???? either way if thats the case, i guess i can pick 4 out in person rather then sit here with high hopes...... the back wheel looks chrome.. and the INSIDE of the wheel is painted black.... not the spokes..... that front wheel looks like it should.... a dark ass shade of chrome..... ughhhh