PIC request: Anyone got pics of the XENON 900 wing on a New Edge?

• Sponsors (?)

I kinda like it... Looks similar to a 99/00 spoiler but sits flush on the decklid... I think it will look good on his car with the clean look it already has...

This is his stang.... Hope you don't mind me posting this bro...:flag:

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

Yea that is a sweet ride.:nice: I agree the saleen wing is too bit. Like I said I'm not a fan of that style wing, but I do think it would look good with either the Termi spoiler, or wingless.

Termi wing would look great, but wingless just doesn't work with Terminator rear bumper covers IMO because they are so much bigger & bulkier than the standard rear cover...

Yea your right, after looking at it again, it would look wierd without the wing. Man that thing looks badass. I love those wheels!

Yeah, I love those wheels too. It makes no sense that BBS discontinued the only affordable wheels that they make for mustangs. If they were still available, I would have a set on my Mach right now...

i swear ive seen pics of this car before...how come that wing looks huge on his car but perfect on saleenGT2001's?

that xenon wing just looks like a modded 99-00 wing to me :shrug:

Me thinks you have it backwards. The Xenon is the Cobra-like wing shown in the link at MrBodyKit website. See post #3 above.

What he currently has is somewhat like the early new edge spoilers...

I think the Xenon spoiler (or the OEM Termi Cobra spoiler) is the ticket for this particular ride. It would fit in perfectly with the 'theme' he's got going on. Nice ride, well done, and, yeah, like Epik I dig those BBS rims too.