Picked up my new REDFIRE GT yesterday. PIC.

sasscuba

Dec 24, 2003
Tulsa Oklahoma
Installed CDC Chin Spoiler, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, Billet Pedals ,15% tint, and 2 coats of Zaino in the past day and a half....maybe now I can drive it! :D

zaino2.jpg

Attachments

• zaino2.jpg
    zaino2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Sponsors (?)

Awesome car. I have a question though. How low does the chin spoiler sit from the ground? I would love to get one of those but my fear is it would rub the ground(speedbumps, inclines like my driveway,etc).

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it to buy and have it installed?

Thanks

gneal said:
Awesome car. I have a question though. How low does the chin spoiler sit from the ground? I would love to get one of those but my fear is it would rub the ground(speedbumps, inclines like my driveway,etc).

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it to buy and have it installed?

Thanks
It was $252 delivered and I painted it for $30. It is 2 and 1/2 inches lower than the front of the car at it's lowest point. No problems with clearance and I have a steep driveway. You do have to watch the parking lot bumpers but speed bumps are no problem. I installed it myself in about 20 minutes and all you need is a screwdriver and you have to remove the front wheels.

That is a super job with the wax and the exterior is awesome lookin. You would'nt happen to be a Sooner fan would you? that is a great color for an Oklahoma resident. Do you have any trouble with the chin spoiler hittin the ground ?