Picking Up My Mustang Gt Next Thursday

Boss 7.0

Active User
Mar 19, 2015
Chickasha, OK
Hi All,

I am excited to be picking up my Mustang GT this coming Thursday. Tri-coat Yellow, performance pack, and Recaro seats. The dealer will also be installing Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on my Mustang.
I am looking forward to a long and fun ride.
Old Farts can have fun too, I'm 60 years old, lolz.

:track:

Boss 7.0

Reactions: Dub
  • Sponsors(?)

Dub

Nov 12, 2013
Great news.

You are going to love that sweet ride.

Be sure to post up plenty of pics when you get the chance.

caliber92

Mar 30, 2015
Welcome aboard! Show up some pics of your mustang once she arrive. Warning, mustangs a very chick magnet!

[email protected]

Late Model Restoration
Feb 24, 2015
Welcome! I'm sure you are extremely excited! Post some pics when you get it and if you ever need anything feel free to ask!

Boss 7.0

Active User
Mar 19, 2015
Chickasha, OK
Hi All,

Finally got my 2015 Mustang GT. Here are a few pics more to come.
Even though I haven't driven a stick in 18 years, I was right back in the game in 5 minutes, :D.
First impressions are; shifting was a little stiff at first but after the first 50 miles it started to shift more smoothly. Shifts were nice and precise. I can run her down to 1700 rpm no problem. she really starts to wake up at 4k rpm, weeeee. The ride is a little firm but that's the way I like it. The brakes are somethingelse. I still haven't bedded them in yet but I can tell once there, they could yank my teeth out. Ran on some bumpy roads and the IRS soaked everything up no problem.
This is going to be a long and fun ride.
Old farts do know how to have fun, : ).

:track:

Boss 7.0