Pics. Finally got the cobra rear valance on.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm diggin the stance.....
n5889351888819.jpg

any interest in selling it :D

AHH, probably not.

On a side note, it you did get one for your car, do you have the neccessary hardware in you car to put it in? First there is a strip in the front that the sunshade slides into, then there are two round plastic retainer things that will be in you headliner to fasten the back of the sunshade up.

BTW, I always here about guys wanting these, or looking for them. I see the for sale all the time, they aren't hard to find. Usually Ebay is a good place to start.

While for my car, I prefer not to change them up (more of a money thing there) your car is awesome. Great stance and combo of TASTEFUL additions. I know some of our pureists at FEP might not approve, that car is unbelievable.

While for my car, I prefer not to change them up (more of a money thing there) your car is awesome. Great stance and combo of TASTEFUL additions. I know some of our pureists at FEP might not approve, that car is unbelievable.

It seems that most of the FEP crowd does like it and have supported the build. The ones that don't like it, well they probably just don't say anything in my posts (which to me tells me maybe they don't like it but they respect the build).

Thanks for the comps.

I don't know if it's been said - what Springs are you running on that beast? it sits amazing!

They are intrax springs, they didn't lower my car as much as other foxes (being 1979 it maybe lighter, I don't know). So cut 1 coil off all the springs, no iso in the front, iso in the back but I am also running weight jacker control arms so I can slightly adjust the rear. I really wanted to get the stance just right. Still have some tweaking to do.

AHH, probably not.

On a side note, it you did get one for your car, do you have the neccessary hardware in you car to put it in? First there is a strip in the front that the sunshade slides into, then there are two round plastic retainer things that will be in you headliner to fasten the back of the sunshade up.

BTW, I always here about guys wanting these, or looking for them. I see the for sale all the time, they aren't hard to find. Usually Ebay is a good place to start.

if i got one it would be permanent, painted to match the car, and a non sun roof headliner installed

At least I was able to view this beautiful ride in person, pics don't do it justice, watching it roll down the interstate in front of me did. SO nice!!!
:jaw:

Thanks Jeff! I agree, I think most cars look better in motion. It was nice to see the rolling shots you had of my car, cause being the driver, I don't get to see that view, lol.