PICS- Finally installed my Black Y2K Cobra wheels

Redsnake2

Aug 8, 2005
Philly, PA
Here are a couple of pics of the wheels installed.. i don't think the pics do them justice, but here they are..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

i like the black and red look.:nice:

But I think the Black Widow Kit might be a touch much. IMO but I aint driving it you are. And to be honest I used like it untill i actually saw it..Again no need to put the flame suit on just my .02

yobi1kanobi said:
i like the black and red look.:nice:

But I think the Black Widow Kit might be a touch much. IMO but I aint driving it you are. And to be honest I used like it untill i actually saw it..Again no need to put the flame suit on just my .02
I do second that the rims look great and the color is great, but for a second i thought a honda and a mustang had just had a bastard step child.

not a fan of the body kit but the wheels look great. Not trying to flame on the body kit, as long as you like it then that is all that matters. also are those 13" cobra brakes or did you put a decal on your stock brake caliper?

yobi1kanobi, what kind of wheels do you have and can you post a couple pictures of them for me. they look awsome in the sig pic.

would'nt that be a MUSTDA OR HONDANG???? Well I hate honda's and they still hate me, so it's still a stang..

Must be the pics, cause when peeps see it in person they seem to love it.. personally I wanted the Y2K R front bumber but they didn't offer it at the time so I went with what was close.. now I will keep it for a minute cause of the way the intercooler is going in next week...