Pics Of Cervinis Terminator Style Heat Extractor Hood

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
I just wanted to see if anyone has any pictures of the cervinis heat extractor hood on a new edge. I've seen many pics of a stock terminator hood on a gt and 99 or 01 cobra, but I can't find a picture or anyone with experience regarding the cervinis version on a car with the stock gt or non terminator cobra front bumper other than the yellow cervinis model car. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

246477_3310711566382_459570455_n.jpg

Just because I can...

^Laaaame. I've been searching for a decent pic of the Cervinis Termi hood on top of a GT bumper for at least a year and I guess they're just too expensive for anyone in the entire mustang community to buy. All I know is when I get my car repainted sometime in the near future, I plan to use that hood. So I would also love to see one.

^Laaaame. I've been searching for a decent pic of the Cervinis Termi hood on top of a GT bumper for at least a year and I guess they're just too expensive for anyone in the entire mustang community to buy. All I know is when I get my car repainted sometime in the near future, I plan to use that hood. So I would also love to see one.

I hear ya. Nowhere to be found. I just figured I would take a shot. I have found one in my searching but its not painted. I found it on a two year old post on svtperformnce. I think it looks fantastic. I wish I knew the guy who has the car.

uploadfromtaptalk1341025666530.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1341025689292.jpg

Yeah I've seen that before, but could never figure out where. It sucks its not painted to get the full effect but in my humble opinion, I think it looks 10x better than a cowl on a mustang, especially from that sick front view. I also think I like it more that way than with the Cobra bumper...so much more unique. Its definitely the route I plan to go.

Yeah I've seen that before, but could never figure out where. It sucks its not painted to get the full effect but in my humble opinion, I think it looks 10x better than a cowl on a mustang, especially from that sick front view. I also think I like it more that way than with the Cobra bumper...so much more unique. Its definitely the route I plan to go.

I couldn't agree with you more. I've always gone subtle with my car and its looks, so I think this would be the best next step in that evolution. That front view sold me as well, but it would be good to see it painted. I guess its just the gamble that we would take! I think it looks unique with the stock bumper as well. Your car looks great in your sig picture BTW. How do you like the H&R SS springs? I've also been contemplating switching my Steeda's for those since they offer a slightly lower drop.

I love them honestly. I looked at pictures for a long time to figure out what setup to go with and ended up going with the H&R SS springs without isolators in the front. I went ahead and dished out the money for Bilsteins so that definitely helps with the ride quality. The ride is stiff but I wouldn't say its harsh or teeth chattering or anything, so I recommend them to everyone. However, this car isn't my daily driver so thats another factor. But yes, I think this hood with cobra skirts on my car would be the perfect look (I prefer the subtle/clean look as well):

:D

Ij0S3.jpg

SA7U3.jpg

Love it man! Looks fantastic. I took my spoiler off and I loved it. I put it back on because of the holes and I haven't experimented with it again, but maybe in the future. It does look like your drop may be slightly more than mine. Mine is definitely not my DD (The KB kinda kills the MPGs!) so a slightly rough ride isn't an issue.

DSC_1293.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

Bad ass. I've got the holes as well (6 of them on mine though) and I just did the ol' plugs with touch up paint...can't tell unless you're there looking for them. I'm jealous of your KB though...thats somewhere in the future but its going to be a looong while before I have the money for that. Really thinking I want to finish the exterior and suspension first.

Thanks. Yeah, I did that the first time, so I could definitely go back to the plugs. Maybe I'll pull it off this month! I love the KB. It was a huge chunk of change but its a fantastic unit. That is actually one of the main reasons I want the heat extractor hood. It runs fine temp wise, but the blower gets SUPER hot under the stock hood, so I would love to give it some venting with the hood. Besides, the hood looks awesome too.

Is there in difference between a regular termi hood and the Cervini hood? Decided on a termi hood awhile back.

Between the two, the only difference (besides weight maybe) is that the Cervinis hood is longer at the very front so that there isn't a gap between the two front bumper "posts" and the front of the hood. Terminators have taller "posts" on the front bumper, so the terminator hood is slightly shorter to accommodate that. But when you put the terminator hood on a gt front bumper, there is a decent gap (IMO) between the top of the get bumper posts and the front of the terminator bumper. The cervinis eliminates that issue.

Just remember painting a new hood requires blending.. Alot of it. Into the fenders/doors and might as well get the bumper in on the action too if you are going that far.

I spoke with a local paint shop, and yeah there would be a bunch of blending required. My car was daily driven for 6 years so the front bumper is not in good shape at all, so redoing all of the front end would probably be good!

I spoke with a local paint shop, and yeah there would be a bunch of blending required. My car was daily driven for 6 years so the front bumper is not in good shape at all, so redoing all of the front end would probably be good!

So I was browsing svtperformance and came across these pics. I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure this has to be the cervinis hood with the lack of gap between the hood and bumper. Hard to tell since he's got stripes but its at least something...

c1.jpg

m2.jpg

DSC_3198.jpg