picture whoring my coupe!

BDASPNY

Jan 3, 2006
HAMPTON ROADS
beautiful day out and only 2 days left till my coupe goes under the knife for the overhaul of a lifetime. So i took her out for a stroll and a few pictures so i figured why not whore her out a little? in 2 days she is going in the shop for an engine overhaul and more mods than i care to type. can't wait. trying to get her ready to show her off so i can proudly cruise at mustang week in myrtle beach.

cpe03.jpg

cpe04.jpg

cpe05.jpg

cpeo2.jpg

Attachments

• cpe03.jpg
    cpe03.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 80
  • cpe04.jpg
    cpe04.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 60
  • cpe05.jpg
    cpe05.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 58
  • cpeo2.jpg
    cpeo2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

i live in southeastern va. so if if i can it done like i want i will be going down there. been before just not with my mustang. i don't need any weight over the rear i replaced the rear spring isolators just haven't done the front yet. will be even when i do that.

yeah supposed to be ford springs they were on it when i got it. when i get my overhaul done i will have then look and write down the exact part number so i know what is is exactly. excited to get the work done been waiting months to get the parts together. 2 more days!

i never even knew of that had a week like this till a few years ago. i was on vacation w/ my family and i started seeing tons of stangs from every year. ones that you never see on the street. then drove past the mall and all i could see was mustangs. it was a sight. just by chance i was there during the last day or so. always told myself i'd have to go back during then with my mustang and see it all not just a glimpse. hopefully this year i can make it!!!!!

We have a group coming down from CT for this. Right now we are getting prices for Hotels, and timeshares, and should know how many are coming down in a couple of weeks. It should be a great weekend so long as the weather is nice!