• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Pih A9l

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubsGT95
  • Start date Start date Jun 19, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
B

BubsGT95

Founding Member
May 30, 2002
215
0
0
Jun 19, 2005
#1
  • Jun 19, 2005
  • #1
Going to post this in the classifieds as well.. but figured i'd put it up here too.

I've got the Pro-M PIH kit. Plug and Play version, retails for 1200 from Pro-M.

Includes the Plug-N-Play harness, A9L computer, and bap sensor.

550$ or bo.
 

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
Jun 19, 2005
#2
  • Jun 19, 2005
  • #2
Uh Oh...
 

HoofnIt

Founding Member
Jan 8, 2001
1,175
0
36
North Carolina
Jun 19, 2005
#3
  • Jun 19, 2005
  • #3
I am interested. You can email me @ windblown92@yahoo.com.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Jun 19, 2005
#4
  • Jun 19, 2005
  • #4
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Jun 19, 2005
#5
  • Jun 19, 2005
  • #5
IBTL!!

free post!!
 

FastFord

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2002
380
0
0
Washington
Jun 20, 2005
#6
  • Jun 20, 2005
  • #6
CManT1914 said:
free post!!
Click to expand...
And the land of the FREE.
 
T

The NJ Exile

New Member
Jul 28, 2004
81
0
0
Northern VA, Philly & Northern NJ
Jun 21, 2005
#7
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #7
I never got my post count back after the crash so...+1
 

Scott_95GT

New Member
Oct 8, 2004
387
0
0
Sacramento
Jun 21, 2005
#8
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #8
 
J

jem391

New Member
Dec 7, 2004
1
0
0
Jun 21, 2005
#9
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #9
I am interested let me know a good # to contact to disscuss.
 

illwood

Member
Apr 3, 2004
636
1
19
Worcester, MA
Jun 21, 2005
#10
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #10
View attachment 511466
 

WhiteDevil

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
2,717
0
0
San Diego
Jun 21, 2005
#11
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #11
Yes God made the Fox computer and it will fix all your tuning problems
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Jun 21, 2005
#12
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #12
illwood said:
View attachment 511452
Click to expand...

HEY!! I recognize that smiley!! That's from LS1tech!! Don't bring that kind of garbage in here!!














 

illwood

Member
Apr 3, 2004
636
1
19
Worcester, MA
Jun 21, 2005
#13
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #13
CManT1914 said:
HEY!! I recognize that smiley!! That's from LS1tech!! Don't bring that kind of garbage in here!!
Click to expand...
Haha

I only use them for their smileys. . .

BTW, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved or locked yet. . .
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Jun 21, 2005
#14
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #14
illwood said:
Haha

I only use them for their smileys. . .

BTW, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved or locked yet. . .
Click to expand...

lol. Yea I thought this would have been locked by now. Meanwhile, we keep racking up FREE POSTS!! (hey I lost 500 in the freakin SN crash, gimme a break! )
 

illwood

Member
Apr 3, 2004
636
1
19
Worcester, MA
Jun 21, 2005
#15
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #15
And while we're on the subject, how do you know about LS1tech.

My excuse is that I'm one of the only Ford guys in a mainly Chevy and import crowd.
 

94-302-vert

Active Member
Aug 16, 2004
1,947
2
36
NE CT
Jun 22, 2005
#16
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #16
free post.
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Jun 22, 2005
#17
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #17
illwood said:
And while we're on the subject, how do you know about LS1tech.

My excuse is that I'm one of the only Ford guys in a mainly Chevy and import crowd.
Click to expand...

I venture to the dark side from time to time. I like to keep up with LS1 info.
 

illwood

Member
Apr 3, 2004
636
1
19
Worcester, MA
Jun 22, 2005
#18
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #18
CManT1914 said:
I venture to the dark side from time to time. I like to keep up with LS1 info.
Click to expand...
Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.

But a built up LS1 is a pretty mean engine. Fortunately, these days it's more of a domestic vs. import view rather than a Ford vs. Chevy view. BTW, did you happen to notice the similarity between an LS1 intake and the intake on the 4.6 of the 2005 Mustang GT?

LS1
View attachment 511358

2005 Mustang GT


Hmm. . .
 

Attachments

  • Engine.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 168

HISSIN50

"How long does it take to get help in here?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
31,179
34
129
Jun 22, 2005
#19
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #19
Since this thread is a waste - Chris, I think you asked about ashtray switches for a 94. I saw an ad from Anderson Ford and they list them for 35 bucks. It looked a good bit like what I made, but I am sure it is much nicer.
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Jun 22, 2005
#20
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #20
illwood said:
Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.

But a built up LS1 is a pretty mean engine. Fortunately, these days it's more of a domestic vs. import view rather than a Ford vs. Chevy view. BTW, did you happen to notice the similarity between an LS1 intake and the intake on the 4.6 of the 2005 Mustang GT?

LS1
View attachment 511348

2005 Mustang GT


Hmm. . .
Click to expand...

Wow, that is strikingly similar. Unfortunately I haven't had very many chances to check out any LS1's up close and personal (even though I've driven several). I would love to learn more about them, they are some potent engines.

HISSIN50 said:
Since this thread is a waste - Chris, I think you asked about ashtray switches for a 94. I saw an ad from Anderson Ford and they list them for 35 bucks. It looked a good bit like what I made, but I am sure it is much nicer.
Click to expand...

You're a good man JT. Always thinking about others. I'll check out AFM's website for those switch panels. Thanks man!
 

Attachments

  • Engine.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved Holley terminator integration into CCRM
  • BrandonMP
  • Feb 25, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
472
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 23, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
361
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
S
Electrical Stumped No Start...
  • sydhawk
  • Oct 28, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
345
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 29, 2025
sydhawk
S
W
Help with 95 GT
  • waynewl34
  • Apr 5, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
354
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 5, 2025
Noobz347
0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
956
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Wednesday at 4:28 AM
2v_johnny
2
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?