Pih A9l

BubsGT95

Founding Member
May 30, 2002
215
0
0
Going to post this in the classifieds as well.. but figured i'd put it up here too.

I've got the Pro-M PIH kit. Plug and Play version, retails for 1200 from Pro-M.

Includes the Plug-N-Play harness, A9L computer, and bap sensor.

550$ or bo.
 
CManT1914 said:
free post!! :banana:
:flag: And the land of the FREE.
america.gif
 
CManT1914 said:
I venture to the dark side from time to time. :D I like to keep up with LS1 info.
Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.

But a built up LS1 is a pretty mean engine. Fortunately, these days it's more of a domestic vs. import view rather than a Ford vs. Chevy view. BTW, did you happen to notice the similarity between an LS1 intake and the intake on the 4.6 of the 2005 Mustang GT?

LS1
View attachment 511358

2005 Mustang GT
Engine.webp


Hmm. . .
 

Attachments

  • Engine.webp
    Engine.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 167
Since this thread is a waste - Chris, I think you asked about ashtray switches for a 94. I saw an ad from Anderson Ford and they list them for 35 bucks. It looked a good bit like what I made, but I am sure it is much nicer. :)
 
illwood said:
Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.

But a built up LS1 is a pretty mean engine. Fortunately, these days it's more of a domestic vs. import view rather than a Ford vs. Chevy view. BTW, did you happen to notice the similarity between an LS1 intake and the intake on the 4.6 of the 2005 Mustang GT?

LS1
View attachment 511348

2005 Mustang GT
Engine.webp


Hmm. . .

Wow, that is strikingly similar. Unfortunately I haven't had very many chances to check out any LS1's up close and personal (even though I've driven several). I would love to learn more about them, they are some potent engines. :nice:

HISSIN50 said:
Since this thread is a waste - Chris, I think you asked about ashtray switches for a 94. I saw an ad from Anderson Ford and they list them for 35 bucks. It looked a good bit like what I made, but I am sure it is much nicer. :)

You're a good man JT. Always thinking about others. I'll check out AFM's website for those switch panels. Thanks man! :flag:
 

Attachments

  • Engine.webp
    Engine.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 363