illwood said:


HahaCManT1914 said:HEY!! I recognize that smiley!! That's from LS1tech!! Don't bring that kind of garbage in here!!![]()
illwood said:Haha
I only use them for their smileys. . .![]()
BTW, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved or locked yet. . .
(hey I lost 500 in the freakin SN crash, gimme a break!
)illwood said:And while we're on the subject, how do you know about LS1tech.
My excuse is that I'm one of the only Ford guys in a mainly Chevy and import crowd.
I like to keep up with LS1 info.Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.CManT1914 said:I venture to the dark side from time to time.I like to keep up with LS1 info.
illwood said:Yeah, well, fortunately for us Mustang fans, GM F-ed up big time by putting a good engine like the LS1 into the crap chassis that the last of the F-Bodies were.
But a built up LS1 is a pretty mean engine. Fortunately, these days it's more of a domestic vs. import view rather than a Ford vs. Chevy view. BTW, did you happen to notice the similarity between an LS1 intake and the intake on the 4.6 of the 2005 Mustang GT?
LS1
View attachment 511348
2005 Mustang GT
![]()
Hmm. . .
HISSIN50 said:Since this thread is a waste - Chris, I think you asked about ashtray switches for a 94. I saw an ad from Anderson Ford and they list them for 35 bucks. It looked a good bit like what I made, but I am sure it is much nicer.![]()
