Pinks All Out NJ Video

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
So they have some videos from Pinks All Out NJ on SPEEDs website. Sure enough the second half of one of the videos was of my dads car. They interviewed my sister, then my brother came in, then my dad. I was the moron keeping his mouth shut cleaning the wheels and the rest of the car you can see! Also the fake gauges I drew up the day or two before just for the event. Planning to make it look better over the winter. :D

SCHEDULE - PINKS, My Classic Car, Unique Whips, American Thunder, Super Bikes! - SPEEDtv.com

On the left side there is a list of videos. You probably have to click, the more videos button and find it, but its Pinks All Out New Jersey outakes. It has a Camaro as the preview.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah Im assuming most of the comments will be about the sister and probably coming from guys who would never stand a chance...

:D

Nah I let them have their time to shine. I personally had never driven the car before then. It wasnt until last weekend I drove it. Hard to be cocky about it when I never sat in it before. Car did go 10.20-10.30s that day, too bad they chose a high 9s class.

Ahh wouldn't epect anything less from the board... :D

Sister has a BF, he's not emo, actually a varsity Soccer player and she also probably has a faster Mustang than a few of the board members. Ahh... as "Stangnet" turns.

As for the brother, they did edit a lot of the video, he was talking to my sister for a bit, and she really knows nothing about the car, which was why my brother came out. My dad was in the trailer just sitting and watching. He ended up coming out only after the guy interveiwing asked him to a few times.

I stayed clear because I had nothing to do with that race. They did all the work, all I did was drive my sister and her friend down, clean the car, watch them run and head back to CT.

It's too bad the race wasnt in the fall, probably could have put the car into the high 9s which was the class they picked. Oh well, next year :D.

Sister has a BF, he's not emo, actually a varsity Soccer player and she also probably has a faster Mustang than a few of the board members. Ahh... as "Stangnet" turns.

As for the brother, they did edit a lot of the video, he was talking to my sister for a bit, and she really knows nothing about the car, which was why my brother came out. My dad was in the trailer just sitting and watching. He ended up coming out only after the guy interveiwing asked him to a few times.

I stayed clear because I had nothing to do with that race. They did all the work, all I did was drive my sister and her friend down, clean the car, watch them run and head back to CT.

It's too bad the race wasnt in the fall, probably could have put the car into the high 9s which was the class they picked. Oh well, next year :D.

Varsity soccer player? HS? Please say she's 18!

ahh soccer is a good sport, i played that all my life. what year stang does she roll?