Please help me become Stang Saavy!

Flippinout

Aug 15, 2018
Albuquerque
Okay, I'm a new staying owner, a new to this form. I want to learn everything I can about being able to rent on this car myself. We bought a 85 Mustang GT Foxbody, with a bored and stroked 347. Stark was a 302 it's now a 347.

I recently remove the spark plug wires I found the correct firing pattern and I still not getting it to start I've gotten fire it wants to start but it seems like a fuel issue.

Also, I don't hear the fuel pump running when I turn the key on and it was allowed pump to begin with. I've heard some things about grounding the 22 wire, the fuel relay, and other things that I need clarification on. Where is the 22 wire, the battery was also removed and the cable was cut I replaced the negative cable but I'm not sure if there were other wires attached that need to go somewhere there for I need to know where they go cuz there is an extra wire that I think may have attached to something to do with starting the car. I don't know if it was connected to a fuel relay or if it was connected to the starter solenoid I'm not sure. As I stated earlier, I know some things about cars, I know how to start a Ford truck with a screwdriver on the starter solenoid, I just need a little guidance on these things. Basically I need you guys to help me troubleshoot why this isn't starting.

• Sponsors (?)