Please Help

ATTENTION: Okay guys I am in some desperate need of some mechanical advice. I have a 2001 Mustang GT (4.6 SOHC) it has a little over 100k miles on it. It has been driving perfectly fine since I got it, which was a few months ago but yesterday I went into a store for about 15 minutes then I came back out and started the car, it started up just fine but when I hit the gas it didn't rev or move after I put it in gear. I have a K&N air intake so I thought maybe it was the MAF sensor since they are notorious for getting oil clogged in them from the K&N. Well I replaces the MAF sensor and the EGR Valve and the Throttle Position Sensor, still NO LUCK. I also sprayed all the vacuum lines with starting fluid to try to detect a vacuum leak but I don't think it's that either. Basically it's like I'm not getting fuel when I hit the pedal, it sputters, and will NOT go up any hills/inclines it almost comes to a complete stop. Only codes showing up is that all 4 O2 Sensors are bad. Does anyone have an idea as to what this could be caused by? Any input is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Do a full check out, start with fuel pressure see if it drops off when you give it throttle. Have you done a fuel pump or fuel filter? A clogged fuel filter can cause lots of issues.

Reactions: 1 user
Do a full check out, start with fuel pressure see if it drops off when you give it throttle. Have you done a fuel pump or fuel filter? A clogged fuel filter can cause lots of issues.
Thanks guys! I had an old man about 78 years old look at it & he said it was the fuel pump also. Got it changed & it's running great. I appreciate the input. I'm new to this forum lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Tip for the next thread.

A better thread title might have been something like:

2001 GT Stalls, No Power, Pulled Codes

Says what the problem is, and tells a bit about your symptoms. This helps draw the folks in that are the most familiar with subject you're having issue with.