Please post Fender Emblem pics

Well My passenger side fender emblem came off due to banging a dent out and since I cant find adhesive to glue it back on I was considering buying some new emblems. I was thinking about the 2000+ GT emblems and the 302 emblems, please post pics of any aftermarket emblems so I can get and idea of what they look like on our cars. Side Note: Do the 00-04 GT emblems have the same size stud to put in our fenders?

• Sponsors (?)

Hold on, I'll see what else I may have here

Aaron4.jpg

HPIM1661.jpg

Attachments

• Aaron4.jpg
    Aaron4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 78
  • HPIM1661.jpg
    HPIM1661.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 80
Caldwell said:
Aaron bro,
get those tire weights on the INside of the rim buddy :nonono:
I hate when shops do that.
boooooooooooooourns

Trust me...I KNOW

Came that way from the factory though, which is scary, I'm almost afraid to take them off, worried they might have already tarnished the chrome

Dam Aaron, im racking my brain, Im not sure if I want those or not now. They look awesome on your car but for some reason Im not sure they will look right in person. Are they pretty big over the stock ones? How easy/hard was it to get those aligned properly since its just a stick on? Thanks fot the pics btw, this is why i love stangnet every one is sooo helpful.

edit: blue oval stang, i remember seing those 2005 GT badges on a car, i forgot who it was but i guess its you. They look awesome but did they cover the hole in the fender? I tought they were just cut out letters of GT

That's a nice 302 you got there, Mike hehehehehe *giggle*

Edit: Question about the size of the emblems, they're the same size as the original GT emblems, just a little longer, and they align right, I just took the center of the 0 on the 3-0-2 and made sure it went over the hole from the original emblem