Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Got my turd out.

IMG_4752.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
nickyb what about all your parts that you won?? Are you working on your spare motor?
I've fell on so shotty times since last year, just after summer time. I was going to pic a part to pull an explorer 5.0 as soon as it got cooler.
Just as it started to cool off my freaking appendix exploded. Never been admitted to a hospital in 59 years then my first stay was 19 Hell ous days.
A month later I get a u.t.i. And 4 more days, then right before Christmas I need to get rotor rooter surgery on my dam prostate. But just 1 day stay.
This year it was Retina surgery, and redo the prostate again, fuggg me.
So I'm pissed off I can't do what I did before all this crap
IMG_20200313_171037_hdr.jpg
happened, doctors say it'll take some time to get back to normal. It's taken too much time if you ask me.
But belive me as soon as I'm able to I'll get my motor together. I'm planning it out, picked the right machine shop, got a mspnp with w.b. o2 , ect. Ect.

Reactions: 2 users
I've fell on so shotty times since last year, just after summer time. I was going to pic a part to pull an explorer 5.0 as soon as it got cooler.
Just as it started to cool off my freaking appendix exploded. Never been admitted to a hospital in 59 years then my first stay was 19 Hell ous days.
A month later I get a u.t.i. And 4 more days, then right before Christmas I need to get rotor rooter surgery on my dam prostate. But just 1 day stay.
happened, doctors say it'll take some time to get back to normal. It's taken too much time if you ask me.
But belive me as soon as I'm able to I'll get my motor together. I'm planning it out, picked the right machine shop, got a mspnp with w.b. o2 , ect. Ect.
Glad to see you keeping the spirit up after dealing with all these health problems. Keep fighting!

Getting old sucks bad..... Wish I was 59 again.... Hang in there.........

Yeah I've been driving mine more since putting the cats on. I live in a congested area and I prefer the exhaust being cleaner. When I was younger I could have cared less but nowadays you can smell a stinky exhaust easily because most all the cars are clean. Now that I'm much cleaner I feel better not to be choking out people driving behind me. I'm gonna start running it back and forth to work now too when the weather is on the nicer side.

Guys enjoy the cars . We will not be here forever . No one ever said I’m glad I didn’t put any miles on the car because I was afraid when it’s all said and done

I don’t mean to sound bleak but 4 years ago laying in a position of not knowing you realize not to sweat the small stuff as much .

Guys enjoy the cars . We will not be here forever .

I agree. Also consider that if the commies keep getting their way with the attack on fossil fuels, the more and more expensive it will be to even drive your combustion engine beater hoopty, let alone your "sweet ride"

Reactions: 1 user
Guys enjoy the cars . We will not be here forever . No one ever said I’m glad I didn’t put any miles on the car because I was afraid when it’s all said and done

I don’t mean to sound bleak but 4 years ago laying in a position of not knowing you realize not to sweat the small stuff as much.
Preach homie. I thought I had learned the depths of that lesson over a decade ago and life laughed in my face over that one. Especially hard over the last few.

When I think things are getting too tough, I just walk the line of those who aren’t with us anymore and I’m usually set straight.

Enjoy it while we’re here bros!

sorry brother to hear about your issues. Getting old does suck for sure. We all are getting "seasoned".. I remember when these Fox Bodies were NEW and bought my first one back in 87.

Talk about driving them. Think I've put 100 miles on the vert in the past 3 years. Covid- life, etc...

• Loved It!
I remember the story of a guy in his C2 Corvette that had a frame off resto who got caught in a rainstorm coming home...........
Last I heard he is still in therapy............

I remember the story of a guy in his C2 Corvette that had a frame off resto who got caught in a rainstorm coming home...........
Last I heard he is still in therapy............
I’ve been reading a lot on here about….. “get out and drive/enjoy them”. So that’s what I did.
I knew rain was a possibility, but it is what it is. I’ll clean it up and move on!
The good day we had was well worth it!

I’ve been reading a lot on here about….. “get out and drive/enjoy them”. So that’s what I did.
I knew rain was a possibility, but it is what it is. I’ll clean it up and move on!
The good day we had was well worth it!
And also….. I have the 9/11 NY plates on my car……. So had to make it a point to get to this show. Last years was on 9/11, and got rained out. :-(